1.

Hyunjin isnt really popular at school. Everybody knows here as the smart kid who does everyones homework. Nobody really pays attention or talks with her.She's just the smart kid who does everyones homework and thats all,nobody really likes her.

-Hey....Hyunjin do me a favor and do my math homework i can't understand shit.

Hyunjin looked at the mens figure.It was no other than Yeonjun, the most popular guy in my class.

-I don't think i-

Yeojun grabbed the black haired girl by her collar tighly and whispered in her ear so no one could hear it.

-Listen here you little bitch,either you do this simple math homeworkand move on...Or we're gonna see each other at the end of school and you'll ser what happens...

Hyunjin knew that yeonjun is gonna beat her up later if she doesn't do it. She didn't to suffer from bruises all over her body so she couldn't say no.

-Okay i'll do it after school and put it in the Homeroom's office.

Hyunjin didnt want to do it.She had other plans after school but she didn't have a choice...She didn't want to suffer and let her sister worry even if part of her didn't care because she was used getting beat up.

The school bell rang and everyone tidied their desk and walked towards the school portal to go home.Everyone besides hyunjin.She still had to do this stupid math homework.She was solving the math questions when tears slowly appeared.Hyunjin began to sob. She quickly wiped her tears away and continued.

It was 5pm when she finally finished it and went deposit it.She was finally free and could do whatever she wanted now.She went for a walk before finally go home and take a huge nap.Eating bread and taling naps are her favorite hobbies.

[A/N]
Hey i hope you all liked this little chapter its my first time creating a fanfic so sorry for the short chapter i don't really know much about fanfics i was just bored and wrote this i hope it isnt soo bad Also sorry if i make typos or shit English is not my first language ૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა