2.

On the other hand,Heejin is the most popular girl in her highschool. She has beautiful features,she has tons of friends,She's nice and kind.But compared to Hyunjin,She isn't good at studying,She's mostly good in all grades besides Maths and she's incredibly good at English.Though it doesn't stop her from getting any type of love letters and confessions which she always declined why ? She doesn't even know.

-He was pretty good looking and didnt you say that he's kinda nice ? why didn't you accept it ? questionned Jungeun with a tilted face.

-Yeah Jungeun is right or...are you perhaps...you know...fruity ? asked sooyoung,with a smirk followed with a small giggle.

-No im not! How many times are you gonna ask me this ?!
Heejin was quite sure she was straight.she sometimes questionned her sexuality because of her gay friends but she is sure she is straight.Is she ?

-My gayday is saying something else....Im gonna pray to Lesbian Jesus Yvesus to save you. Sooyoung says in a jokingly tone.

-Shut up before i poison your coffee you old hag ! exclaimed heejin furrowing her eyebrows in anger.

Heejin and her two bestfriend Jungeun and sooyoung were chilling at a coffee shop near her house.The coffee shop is near the highschool thats why they often go there.

Ding!

Heejin was slowly but savouring her Iced Americano when she heard a notification from her phone.It was Hyeju who sent her a text.

Wolfead

Hey when are you coming and playing with me im so bored and this stupid homework won't help

Hejinnie
Calm down i'm at a coffee shop with my friends i'll come soon don't worry

Wolfead
I hope so hurry up

-Is that Hyeju again? she probably asking to play sudden attack with you again.Assumed Jungeun,Finishing her Iced Latte.

-What is so special about that game anyways, all they do is killing people like why dont do it in real life its more fun that way explained Sooyoung with a little devilish smile.

-How are you gonna bury the body and leave no proof ? Asked Jungeun standing up while HeeJin goes to pay for the drinks.

-Don't worry i have actually a list of ideas in my head

-C'Mon you creeps and lets go, I'll see you tomorrow and dont forget to learn for the test it counts in our final grades

-Don't worry i got this said sooyoung and giggled while parting her way to her house, "Let's see who's gonna get the worse grade here!" she exclaimed while almost tripping and falling.

Heejin is now on her way to go play sudden attack with her friend Hyeju who's the best player in the city. Heejin is good at playing too,But Hyeju still stays as the Ace among all her friends

HeeJins POV

I was almost at home when i suddenly remember, I havent posted my new pictuee i took earlier on insta ! I need to post it now real quick before Sooyoung argue again

Heejin didn't care about posting pictures on instagram or any social media she doesn't like too much attention. But Sooyoung convinced her to do it "Go get them Chicks wink wonk" she said.Well i wasnt against it either so why not do it

[A/N]Hey sorry forthe late update i was a little busy these days so i couldnt keep up with everything butlerwow i didn't know yall would read that i just started cause i was bored and wanted to try but i looked at it and it had already 18 viewIm a...

[A/N]
Hey sorry for
the late update i was a little busy these days so i couldnt keep up with everything butlerwow i didn't know yall would read that i just started cause i was bored and wanted to try but i looked at it and it had already 18 view
Im a celebrity now yall have to pay to talk to me
Anygays i tried to like edit an insgagram post for heejin it was quite hard but i did it and its kinda good ? idk i did this on piscart cause im q loser at editing.
Anyagys thanks for reading my story it makes me happy i love yall