•| ᴠᴏᴡ

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹!!

First of all forgive me for the infrequent updates. I'm a little bit engrossed with college and can't make time for it but promise to come back on the track soon.

Till then enjoy the chapter 😊❤

HAPPY READING ❤❤

........

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It was a busy and hectic day. From the early morning meetings after meetings was everything he was doing. He skipped his breakfast and lunch due to the tight schedule and urgency of work. It's been months he was working far away from the office and the work was going on the same way due to his well command and strategies.

Closing the last file rudra signed few documents and checks filling up the amount which his secretary informed.

"Anything else?" He inquired as the man shook his head making him sigh in tiredness.

"Sir, Mr. Sengupta is wishing to talk to you." The secretary informed as showing not a tint of tiredness he straightened his posture and forwarded his hand for the mobile and he engrossed in the talks.

"I hope you will understand this Mr. Sengupta! I am desperate to meet you but at this time more than the deal my family needs me, I hope you won't mind and keep our relationship as it is." He smiled for the person opposite on the call and soon hang it up.

"Inform me if needed, I'll be there!" He spoke the line to his secretary before leaving the study as he needed a tea after a lot of work.

Rudra moved outside and directly went to his room. There he saw akshita arranging her clothes in the cupboard but at the time he didn't bother much and sat on the bed leaning back over it and immediately closing his eyes.

A few minutes later rudra's eyebrows wiggled as he felt some movements around and the sweet smell of hers. He opened his eyes and directly fell over akshita who was covering his lower body with the blanket.

"I thought you are sleeping." She excused immediately at his suddenly opening eyes. He nodded with a soft smile then pressed his fingers on head and got up.

"Take rest for some time, you are working from morning." She said as he turned and took her palm in his.

"Will you make tea for me?" Her eyes stuck with his face for few seconds but she immediately nodded realising his words. Rudra's lips formed a smile as he left her palm then taking the towel walked inside washroom.

~•~

"Rudra? Where are you going?" Samaira came running from her room. She was finding him from morning and here when she found him he was leaving the home with akshita.

She slipped a little from the floor but rudra saved her holding on her palm.

"Slow down sam! Why are your yelling like that?"