Back to Hogwarts

The next day I woke up from the light shining in my eyes, I looked to my right to see Bella laying, her arms around me and her hair in a mess, I gave her a kiss on her head and she woke up 'good morning beautiful' she said giving me a kiss 'good morning' I said and we laid there for a while, cuddling but then Narcissa knocked on the door 'come in' Bella shouted and Narcissa came in 'there is an meeting in 1 and an half hour, The Dark Lord wants you both there' she said and we nodded, then she went away and I looked over to Bella who was smirking 'nope' I said and before she could grab me I was at the closet looking for a dress. I grabbed a green long dress and put it on and my hair just hanging down

Bella also changed and we got downstairs to the meeting room, we got early to discuss my mark problem, actually I was forced by Bella

Bella also changed and we got downstairs to the meeting room, we got early to discuss my mark problem, actually I was forced by Bella. Voldemort was already in the room 'my Lord?' I said and Bella stayed outside 'y/n' he said and I closed the door 'I have a problem' I said with slight fear in my voice 'tell me y/n' he said turning around 'you see, Mcgonagall, she had found a spell to- to remove my mark...' I said showing my arm 'I am sorry I just didn't want to show that-' I said but he interrupted me 'oh child who cares, i'll just give you the mark later again and when she wants to remove it you say that the last time you got tortured or something' he said and I was relieved 'okay my Lord. When do I get my mark again?' I said 'well I was planning on an attack on the Burrow, it is almost Christmas break on Hogwarts right?' He said and I nodded 'I had in mind you, Bellatrix, Fenrir and Corban' he added 'I don't think it is an good idea, I like it though but they think I forgot who Bellatrix was, maybe that will come in handy later' I said and he nodded 'that might come in handy yes, you are really a smart girl y/n' Voldemort said 'thank you my Lord, I just wanted to tell you that' I said and left 'and?' Bella said 'he wasn't mad at all, he will give me my mark later' I said.

Time skip to the night

I was making ready to fly back with Daffy to Hogwarts.
We stood in front of the Manor and Daffy already stood next to me 'I will go to the Burrow in the Christmas break, I usually did so it wouldn't be obvious, I'll see you there' I said to Bella and gave her a hug, she gave me a head kiss, I walked over to Voldemort, I bowed but he pulled me into a hug 'you are becoming a great death eater y/n, I am proud of you' he said 'thank you my Lord' I said and smiled, I gave Narcissa, Lucius and Draco a hug and got onto Daffy 'see you soon!' I said and flew away, I didn't had my mark yet so they wouldn't know I was at the Manor

When I came into the forest I got off of Daffy and walked back to Hogwarts, I quickly had to hide on my way for Filch but when I got to the place under my window I casted a spell so I could fly to my window, back inside I changed and got into my bed.

he next day I woke up from someone hugging me, it was Ginny 'why do I owe this pleasure?' I said and she pulled away 'where were you, we were so worried!' she said, yes I was a few days away 'I-I was here, in my room' I said, Hermione and Ginny looked at each other 'y/n, we've been here multiple times' Hermione started 'you weren't here, you weren't in the bathroom and neither in whole Hogwarts' Ginny continued 'did death eaters took you again?' Hermione finished 'they didn't' I said and got out of bed just walking to my closet 'how is your ankle?' Ginny asked 'fine' I said as I grabbed white sweatpants and a black shirt 'how is it going?' I asked 'good, in two days the lessons will start again, we have a new potions and defense against the dark arts teacher' Hermione answered 'we will be in the great hall, we'll see you in a few minutes' Ginny said and left, I changed, did my hair, brushed my teeth and got to the great hall, everything was back on its place and it looked beautiful, soms children are already back and are eating breakfast.