Back in Malfoy Manor (TW: Smut)

A few weeks passed and I had sent Voldemort some letters about how my progres is going with Hermione, the trio again fully trusts me and that is good, my bloodlust although is really high, I really want to kill someone and I had said that to Voldemort but he said I had to keep my patience.

I also have sent Bella many letters, she even sent me back with stories about how she tortured a mudblood, it was quite funny. Tomorrow I have to go on "excursion" with Mattheo, Mattheo made up a story that I was the brightest student in his class and he wants me to go with him to France to get some special ingrediënts for an more advanced potion, we would stay away for four weeks, Hermione although was sad about this but happy for me that I got this opportunity, I on the other hand was scared what would happen, actually we would just stay in England and kill Arthur Weasley, honestly I find that man weird.

I was packing when Hermione came in my room 'hey babe' she said and I startled 'how are you here, we are not allowed to go to others!' I shout-whispered 'I have my ways, otherwise I won't see you before you go' she pouted 'true haha' I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead 'I'll be gone for a few weeks, professor Greengrass was so impressed with my work he wanted to get some weird plant for an advanced potion' I explained 'im still gonna miss you' she pouted and I laughed, she helped me with packing and then left.

A little while later there was a knock on my door 'it is open!' I shout and grab my suitcase from my bed, Mattheo walks in 'ready?' He asks 'yeah' I answer and look at him 'where are we staying?' I ask 'first we will go to Malfoy manor, just to check everything, the day after tomorrow we will go to Riddle manor, after we kill him we will go to France' he explains and I nod 'when are we going?' I ask when I turn to him, he looks at his pocket watch and says 'two hours, I'll bring your suitcase downstairs' Mattheo suggests and I give him my suitcase, he then leaves, I decide to do some leftover homework (actually I have to do that too but I just want to write)

Ten minutes before I have to meet up with Mattheo I grab my cloak, just so I won't be cold. I get in the common room and many house members are there, Draco and my friends all run towards me 'we will miss you!' Pansy says and gives me a hug, then I give the rest a hug 'walk with me please' I pout and they walk with me out the common room 'soooo' I say and smirk 'are you gonna join us?' I ask and they all nod 'god thanks' I say and put my hands behind my head 'if any of you want to say goodbye to Arthur Weasley do it now, he will be dead in... a few days' I whisper and they laugh.

We enter the great hall where all the teachers are standing, sipping their tea 'good day!' I said and they turn around 'Y/n! are you ready?' Mcgonagall asks 'always professor! I am honored that I can go on this special excursion' I say proudly and look at Mattheo, he gives me a slight smirk 'shall we go then?' He asks and I nod, I give my friends a last hug and we walk outside, there is a black car, we get inside and Mattheo starts it and we fly off

'How do we do it?' I ask when we are almost there 'we might ask my father for that' he answers and I nod. We land and get out of the car, Mattheo gives orders to the house elves who drags our suitcases inside 'Mattheo, Y/n good to see you two' Voldemort says 'my lord' Mattheo and I say, then Bella comes in the room, my eyes light up and I run towards her en jump in her arms 'I missed u' I mumbled 'I missed you too love' she whispers and I get down on the floor

Then I turn around and see Mattheo looking... jealous? 'When is the next meeting?' I ask 'tomorrow then we will talk about the mission' Voldemort speaks 'okay, goodnight' I say and walk off with Bella, she was pulling my hand for the past two minutes so I had to make it quick, we get to our room and she kisses me passionately 'I missed you' she mumbled 'I missed you too Bella' I said and gave her a hug 'can we snuggle, I have to spend time with Mattheo the next few weeks' I said and she chuckled 'of course' she said and we got to bed, we got in the bed and cuddled with each other, when it was dinner time we quickly refreshed and got downstairs