chapter three

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

SECOND VICTIM: CHOI SOOBIN
PART ONE

TW // DRUGGED, THE R WORD

DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.

I enrolled in another school to find my next person to screw over. I walk into the classroom and introduce myself to the class.

The teacher instructed me to sit next to a boy that's wearing all black clothing. I couldn't see his face properly due to his hoodie. He was into his sketchbook, drawing away then focus on the new student sitting next to him.

I look over to see what exactly is the drawing and shock to my surprise it was a beautiful Portrait of a woman. I couldn't help but introduce myself since I don't think he wasn't paying attention earlier.

"That's a beautiful drawing you're doing," I complimented, making the boy jump out of his seat. He looks over to me and took off one of his earbuds.
"Thanks." He says then went back to complete his sketch.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n), please to meet you," I have my hand out for him to shake. He looks back at me again then at my hand in front of him. He hesitates but still shakes my hand, "Choi Soobin."

All I can do is smile at the boy in front of me. He smiled back and goes back to his drawing of the woman. I wonder who's that woman in the drawing?

Let's find out.

"Mind telling me, who's the woman you're sketching?" I ask him as I lean closer to look at it.
He looks at me then back at his drawing, "My mom," He finally answers. I complimented her beauty to him and he thanked me. "Do you want to hang out after school?"

He looks at me with his eyes widen. He stutters a sentence. I didn't quite hear what he was actually saying because he was mumbling a lot.

"Does tonight sounds good?"

"Of course,"

He wrote down his address on the piece of paper and gives it to me. I smiled at him and told him I'll meet him at his house later today.

This is going to be interesting.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"So what do you want to do?"

I arrived at his home and never would I thought the home he's living in would be a mansion. I'm impressed but I have a job to do.