chapter thirteen

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

FIFTH VICTIM: HUENING KAI
PART ONE

TW // KIDNAPPING, MENTION OF
SUICIDE

(Y/N)'S POV

It's been a week passed and haven't seen Kai in a while. The last time I spoke to him was that day he had to ask me to hang out with him. Who knew he would disappear for a week?

I even ask Beomgyubif he had something to do with Kai's disappearance but he told me that he hadn't had to change to go with his plan yet, so in short, he doesn't know of Kai's whereabouts.

I was now walking back to my apartment when I felt eyes are on me. Turned around to see if someone is following me but no one was in sight, so I continue walking.

I reached my apartment was about to walk in when something covered my eyes and mouth. The person then tries to drag me away from my apartment with strong force.

Successfully the person pushes me inside of a car but still cover my eyes and tried my hands behind my back before I could get inside the backseat of their car.

Then suddenly, this person punches me directly to my face making me lose concessions.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

A small slap on my face makes me instantly woken up. My eyes were still cover and I was tied up on I feel, a bed.

Who could this person be? What do they want from me? Why are they doing this?

The blindfold was being torn off with me and face with my kidnapper. Finally, I had met with the person that has gone missing a week.

"Kai? What's going on?"

The blonde-haired boy pulls out a chair and sat close to me while he plays with his fingers, just to come up with, what to say to me.

What scares me the most, was that he start to cry right in front of me. I don't know how to comfort someone when they're crying but then again how would I do it if I've tied again a bedpost.

"I miss Taehyun, he's the only friend I had before he took his life and I left so alone. I never left so alone in my entire life." He expresses.

I didn't want to look at him because I forgot to lock and put away my heart, but this feeling I'm starting to feel makes me feel guilty for taking away his only friend.

But he has to understand that it was Taehyun's punishment for what he has done to Jayun.

"You were gone too, I prayed and prayed for you to come back, and then finally, you return to me." He says as he looks at me.

"I love you (L/n) (Y/n)," he whispers to me.

Something felt warm inside of me when he said it. I do t know what it is exactly and I'm afraid to ask or say anything about it. Then he grabs hold of my hand and places it on the left side of his chest.

"Do you feel it?" Do you feel my heart beating for you?" He ask me but I didn't even glance at him or care to listen to him at this point.

"Please stay by my side and I'll make you the happiest girl alive if you stay,"

I slowly glance in his direction and still few tears still fall down on his face. His eyes pleading for me to stay with him.

"I'll stay with you,"

"That's too easy for you to say," he says then puts his pinky finger out front of me then grabs mine to knot with his.

"You promise to stay with me forever and never leave me ever," he says as he looks at me. My face is emotionless at this point. I only look at, what humans call it, a 'pinky promise.'

"I promise to stay with you and to never leave your side ever," I lie.

"Cross your heart?" He asks me. Confusing that question he asks me. He explains it to me.

It's a saying that humans make when making a promise, that one is telling the truth and will do as he or she promised. Then uses their finger to put to make an X on their chest where the heart is located.

"Cross my heart,"