chpater five

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

SECOND VICTIM: CHOI SOOBIN
PART THREE

TW // MENTION OF THE R WORD

DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.

SOOBIN'S POV

I took a break from school, mainly because anyone would notice and would get brutally humiliated for my enormous belly. My dad hasn't found out about it either and I'm keeping it that way after getting the baby to be born.

If I tell him about it after the child was born then he can't kick me out of the house. I just need 2 more months for the child to be born. Thankfully my dad was never home and is on a business trip for consecutive 5 months.

Been taking care of myself since he left for business when I was 16. Also, many people were judging me while grocery shopping because of my huge stomach.

So I took it upon myself to dress as a woman with a long-haired wig and long dresses. Without getting notice from anyone from school, I put on a mask, just in case they recognize me by my face.

Right now, I'm at home eating dinner. It's lonely here at the dinner table. I thought (Y/n) would stay with me and be there for me when I announced to her I'm having our child together.

And she walks out on us until I prove to her that, this is, in fact, her child. Overthinking about the whole situation, what if she's not the mother? And even if she is, will she leave me and the baby forever?

I sigh deeply as I threw away my leftover food to the kitchen trash bin. Then went to the spare room where I made it a room for the baby.

I only looked in there for a moment then went right into my room, so I can get some sleep this time.

These past months were hell.

I couldn't sleep well every night, get weird cravings in the middle of the night, and kept going to the restroom to urinate from time to time.

I don't know do women kept up with this but they are the most bravest when it comes to carrying & birthing a child.

Right when I was about to fall asleep, sharp pain kicks in on my stomach. It kept happening every 30 minutes.

I called my doctor and tell him what I am experiencing, then something snapped me wide awake.

The baby is coming.