𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

HARBINGER ! ·˚
❛ chapter one ❜

⊹₊ ⋆ ASDRID BLACK HAD HER HEAD LAY against Stefan's fogged up car window

ASDRID BLACK HAD HER HEAD LAY against Stefan's fogged up car window. It was the early morning of September seventh of 2009, and she and Stefan had been in Mystic Falls rhoughly for about a week. Asdrid wasn't entirely sure why she was in Mysric Falls, she had only briefly remembered how at the start of summer Stefan had gone to visit his uncle Zach like he usually did, and came back with a reason to stay, practically begging for Asdrid to tag along.

It wasn't until Asdrid Black seen Elena Gilbert one night that she finally understood, something else she wasn't happy about. Oh! And to top it all off, Stefan Salvatore was making her attend High School, fucking high school. She had been alive for three hundred years, she had went to school twice, graduating once... she gave up the second time... but I mean, can you blame her?

Stefan who was driving the car, tapped his fingers against the steering wheel to whatever 2000s song played quietly on the radio, he turned his head to the right, his grin faltering slightly as he watched his best friend frown and stare out the window. "Oh, come on," he teased. "This'll be fun, think of it as a new beginning."

Asdrid rolled her eyes before replying. "You're only saying that because you get to see your Katherine rebound," she protested.

Stefan had told Asdrid his origin a few months after they met back in 1925 after Asdrid's closest friend at the time, Lexi, had introduced them. He told her pretty much everything (after one to many bottles of whiskey that he downed in an attempt to drown his guilt) about how their family had let a innocent orphan into their home, thinking they were doing the world some good only for her to turn around and stab them in the back. Compelling Stefan into staying with her after he found out about her vampirism, and secretly making him drink her blood everyday incase something happened.

And it did.

Eventuall the towns folk found out about Katherine Pierce and the others and planned on killing them, Stefan and Damon found themselves right in the middle of it. The brothers father took his gun and shot his sons in the chest, beginning their transformation. Asdrid too didn't have a choice whether she would die or not, so she understood why Stefan was so upset, but Asdrid was glad she didn't die.

So yeah, Asdrid didn't like Katherine Pierce. She had never met her, but from the stories Stefan had told her was enough. The fact that she had come into his home, planning on compelling both brothers to love her. It didn't sit right with Asdrid. 

Stefan was quick to shake his head, disagreeing with her statement. "She isn't my rebound, we haven't even had a conversation, and besides she's⎯"

"Nothing like Katherine," Asdrid rolled her eyes. "I know, you've only said a million times."

Stefan shook his head, putting his attention back to the road but Asdrid didn't miss the way the sides of his mouth curved up as he tried to fight the smile off. He had a good feeling about Mystic Falls, maybe it could be a home again.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Your records are incomplete," the women at the registrations office states, glancing between them both. "Both of yours," she sighs as she looks down at the paper once again. "You're missing immunisation records, and we do insist on transcripts."

The women continued, only being cut off as Stefan leaned forward, sliding his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose. "Look again," he spoke firmly, maintaining eye contact with the women. "Everything that we need is there."

The women stared blankly at Stefan for a moment before finally glancing back at the papers. "Well, you're right," she replied in a monotone voice. "So it is."

At the other end of the hallway, two best friends, Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett stopped in their tracks to gawk at the two new students."I'm sensing seattle, and he plays the guitar." Bonnie states.

Elena scoffs. "You're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh."

"Pretty much."

Elena chuckles before she noticed her brother tiredly walk to the bathrooms. "I'll be right back." Stefan excused himself making Asdrid groan internally as she knew he was going to follow after the human.

Asdrid thanked the receptionist, taking both Stefan and hers timetables, looking over them both to see that they had all the same classes, and Asdrid's names was under as Asdrid Salvatore. Turning around to walk after Stefan, she was met with Elena's friend. She had dark brunette coily hair that lay against her shoulders, a few strands covering her face that she couldn't keep in place, she had deep dark brown eyes, defined cheekbones and full lips that had a light coat of lip balm over them, she was also petite, standing around five foot four, which was small to Asdrid who was around five foot nine.

Bonnie continued to stare at the taller female, later on when she snapped out of her entail shock she would mentally curse at herself for being so creepy. The girl was hot, there was no doubt about it, anyone would think so, even herself who was only interest in boys. She had golden brown hair that had a few streaks of blonde through it and was effortlessly framing her face perfectly.

Just as Bonnie thought the stranger would walk past her without a second thought, she glanced at the Bennett, sending her a wink before following in the direction of her friend, the smirk never falling from her face.

Maybe Mystic Falls wouldn't be so boring after all.

LANA TALKS !!
ugh i don't have a clue how to layout episodes, i don't want to make them too long, and they end up being too short, but the first chapter is finally here 😩😩😩😩