𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

HARBINGER ! ·˚
❛ chapter four ❜

⊹₊ ⋆  AFTER BOTH DAMON AND STEFAN RUINED Asdrid's changes of a good nights rest, she refused to do anything that morning, and that included going to school

  AFTER BOTH DAMON AND STEFAN RUINED Asdrid's changes of a good nights rest, she refused to do anything that morning, and that included going to school. Though when realisation hit that she would have to spend the day with none other than Damon Salvatore, she wished she had left with Stefan that morning, because now she wanted to gouge her fucking eyes out.

"Are you just going to stay in here and avoid me all day," Damon teased as he entered Asdrid's bedroom suddenly causing the female to groan and shove her face into her pillow.

"Cant you just, I don't know... leave?" Asdrid said as though it was the easiest thing in the world, but once noticing Damon wasn't going anywhere she threw the covers off herself. "Fine, I'll leave."

As Asdrid was about to push past him the vampire grabbed ahold of her wrist. "I know it doesn't mean much," Damon started. "But I'm s-"

"Save it," Asdrid replied abruptly. "I don't want to hear it," she then pulls her arm away from the vampire who was about to reply when he heard the front door open and rushed downstairs.

Asdrid groaned once she heard the Gilbert girls voice before slowly following after Damon to the main floor of the Salvatore boarding house.

"Stefan," Elena called out as she looked around in awe, but she was met with silence, the only sound of the door creaking behind her, she suspiciously turned around the face it, but once again she was met with nothing, until a crow suddenly came flying through the door.

Elena jumped back in fright, only to let out a gasp as she came face to face with a stranger. The unknown person smirked slightly, tilting his head as he looked down at the girl.

"I'm sorry for barging in," she quickly said. "The door was...," she turned back to the now closed door. "...open."

The stranger took a moment to speak as he continued to stare, unknowingly creeping the girl out. "You must be Elena," she looked confused. "I'm Damon. Asdrid and Stefan's brother."

"They never told me they had a brother," Elena replied awkwardly.

"Actually," Asdrid spoke up as she finally made it downstairs. "We said we had none we spoke to," she corrected as she threw herself down on the red couch.

"And they're not one to brag," Damon smirked. "Please. Come," Damon gestured into the living area. "I'm sure Stefan will be along any second."