Chapter 26

‼️‼️VERY HEAVY SMUT WARNING; KINKY; AFTERCARE‼️‼️

~~~Denki's P.O.V.~~~

"Tell me when to stop." Shinsou leaned down and kissed my neck, his clouds swarming around, oddly warm air whipping around us, and when they went away, his ears, tail, and teeth were out. His teeth grazed over my neck, his canines dragging roughly over my skin. I whined out, my nails lightly clawing at Shinsou's shoulders as he continued to litter my neck and marks and bruises.

"S-shinsou~ please! F-fuck me already!!" I clawed even more at Shinsou's shoulders, my legs half pinned beneath him.

He growled and leaned back abruptly, a strong smirk on his face. "Beg. Make me want to fuck you, kitten~" he leaned back, sitting on the opposite end of the bed. I sat there shocked for a minute, before I slowly raise myself onto my knees, and hooked my fingerd on the hem of my boxers, and started teasingly dragging them down my legs, whining quietly as I did so. Once my shorts were off, I crawled towards Shinsou, stopping just before him, and turning around. I kept my back to him as I shook my ass, slowly removing my boxers. I stopped pulling them down when they were mid-way down my thighs, deciding last minute to pull them back up. I turned back around and crawled onto Shinsou's lap.

"Master~" I grinned down onto Shinsou's lap lightly, placing my hands on his shoulders. His hands were placed on my waist, and tightened heavily, to the point where there would be bruises. I moaned quietly at the touch. "Please, master~ p-please fuck me~ I'll be a good boy~"

Shinsou's eyes snapped up to mine, obviously shocked by my words. I smirked down at him, and grinded down onto Shinsou again. "Please master~ I'll be a very good boy~ just fuck me~!"

Any restraints Shinsou seemed to have, were gone. In a heartbeat, my boxers were shredded off of me, and shinsou had me sitting on his, my back pressed roughly against his chest, my hands handcuffed together behind his neck. He had his cock, rubbing roughly between my ass cheeks, one hand gripping my waist, guiding my grinding. His other hand was quickly pumping my cock. "O-oh fuck!! Master, please~!! F-fuck~!" Lewd moans escaped my mouth faster than I could realize they were leaving. He only growled and pumped faster.

"Master didn't say you could talk, did I~? The same goes for any unnecessary noises~" His voice was different. His voice was deep and sinister, a low rumble lingering behind the tone, in just the right ways. It sent shivers up and down my spine.

I shook my head, not wanting to upset him. He chuckled, and slipped two fingers up to my entrance, before slipping them in, starting up a decent pace, curling and making scissoring motions with them, slipping in a third, before slipping them out again moments later.

I whined loudly from the sudden emptiness, and was punished with a rough slap to my ass. "Aah~!" I moaned out in surprise, my back arching ever so slightly.

"What did I say, kitten~?"

I blushed more than I think I have have, and looked down. "T-to not talk or make any noises."

I was received with another slap to my ass. "Or make any noises..?"

I swallowed thickly, and shifted. "To not talk or make any noises, master."

He growled, and slowly resumed pumping my cock again. "Good boy~"

I bit down on my lip so roughly to keep quiet that I tasted blood. I arched my back heavily, gasping out and flinging my head back, when Shinsou's tip slipped inside me, before pulling back out again. I shifted slightly, wanting him back inside me.