Chapter 32

❗️❗️❗️SMUT, HEATED, BLOOD PLAY(?), QUIRK USE❗️❗️❗️

~~~Kirishima's POV~~~

I slid my hands down to Bakugo's thighs, and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist, whining into the kiss. I smirked, and kissed my way down his neck, lifting Bakugo more, to make my bites and hickeys easier to do. Bakugo's arms wrapped around my neck, his fingers tangling into the nap of my hair, tugging. He tilted his head back, giving me full and complete access to his neck.

After several minutes of biting and covering his neck in hickeys, I lowered him down, and keeping him around me, I began walking back to where everyone else was. Bakugo growled at me when he realized where I was walking. "Where the fuck are you going!?!"

I only purred at him. "Bakugo, calm down, love. I'm just gonna make the excuse that I'm sure everyone needs a break and something to eat. Come on, we always take a break during these meetings, and someone goes to get the food. It could be my turn~" I kissed his neck lightly. "Im sure you haven't eaten?"

Bakugo hesitated before nodding. I chuckled. "That's what I thought, pebble." I kissed his neck again as I walked up to denki and Shinsou, who seemed to still be discussing their quirks.

"So how does this work?" Shinsou looked at Denki's fingers, staring at what looked to be thin needles protruding from the tips of his fingers.

"Well, depending on the dosage I use, I can determine if I want my opponent to be hospitalized or just dead. Ricin can be put into nearly any form, so I learned that the easiest forms to distribute it in for me is in a liquid. I can extend these needles from the tips of my fingers. Kinda like cat claws. Then all I have to do is make sure the needles come into contact with their skin, and enter. I can choose how much ricin I wanted entered into their system."

Shinsou smiled. "So you have excellent control over it?"

Denki nodded, and adjusted the way he was sitting on Shinsou lap. "Yeah. Their is a major weakness to this though. If I overdo the amount, it can leak through the needles and enter my own system. I can only use this ability for up to 15 minutes at one time. But don't worry. Because of this, my body has gained a natural defense system against the ricin, so I would have to have, in the easiest measurement way, I would have to have almost 3 cups of ricin to be introduced to my system at once for it to do any effect on me."

Shinsou nodded. "Well, then we just have to make sure you don't use this unless it's as a last resort, don't we?"

Denki nodded before looking over at us. "Oh! Hey guys, whatcha need?"

"Well it came to my attention that Bakugo didn't eat. Which means Mina probably didn't eat either. I figure everyone could take a small break, while I run somewhere quickly, and go get everyone some snacks, and food?"

Denki nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea. If tonight goes the way I planned, we'll be here all night and partially tomorrow."

I nodded. "Alright, let everyone know to take a break. Bakugo and I will go get the food. We'll be back."

Shinsou and Denki nodded. "Here's the keys." Shinsou handed me the keys to his car, since all of us went in one vehicle.

"Thanks." I turned around and made my way to the car, Bakugo still in my arms. I opened the passenger door, and set Bakugo down, before closing the door, and climbing in on the drivers side. I smiled when Bakugo was struggling to un-stick the seat belt, so I leaned over, and helped, before seatbelting him in.