Tailsman <3

(Don't worry babes you are finally getting some Megumi and yn time! 😋)

Itadori
_____________________
"Yuji Itadori and Y/N L/N right? said a voice coming out of the hallway. The voice came out of the hallway and said "I'm Megumi Fushiguro from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu tech. I have a few questions for you Itadori?" "Umm as you can see we're mourning right now!?" I said confused why he wanted to talk to me. I looked over to N/N on my right to see her eyes with stars in them. "Cute" I whispered softly hoping she wouldn't hear me. I wonder what she's thinking!?

Y/N
______________________
Megumi-kun's hair looks sooo cool! It's so spiky! "Hi I-I am Y/N L/N but you can call me N/N! I like cute animals and flowers especially Sakura blossoms! I also really like my best friend Ita and his grandpa! But even though his grandpa has passed I still love him! Aa-nd I-i just was wondering if your hair was real!! It looks so spiky and cool!" I was so excited to meet this mysterious guy! Maybe we can be friends! "Yyeah  m-my hairs real! Thank you for the compliment. But I'm sorry you guys are mourning right now but I need to talk to you guys now! Lives are in danger!" He said why his face was red. Why was it red? This also happens a lot with Ita too when he's around me!! Maybe I got them sick!! OH NO IM A TERRIBLE FRIEND!!! I thought as fear filled my eyes. I slowly sat on the floor and looked down to the ground. I'm such a bad friend. I always get them sick!

Itadori POV
____________________
Ahh what happened to N/N-Chan!! She was just smiling a minute ago now she sitting on the floor. "Hey n/n are you ok!? Do you feel sick!? Did someone say something to you!?" I asked worried that someone said something to her. "No I'm ok Ita I'm just such a bad friend." She said as she looked up at me sadly. I felt mad. How said she was a bad friend!? I mean look at her she's a Angel!! "I made you and and gumi sick!" She said as tears rolled down her eyes. "Sick!? How did you make us sick!?" As I was now kneeling infront of her while my finger whipped her tears. "Whenever I'm around you your face turns red. And t-then wh-hen Megumi was talking with me he turned red!" My face started heating up as she was saying this. She thinks she's giving us a a fever. I turned around to see a fully blushed Megumi. "N/N you didn't make us sick so don't worry we're fine!" I said as I tried reassuring her so she would stop being sad. "Are you sure Ita and Gumi?" Did she just give this guy a nickname already!? "Don't worry L/N I'm fine so don't worry. What we should be worrying about is that cursed object you have Itadori! So hand it over!" He said as he looked at me with serious eyes. "Cursed object do you mean that thing with a talisman!? I gave it to my senpai!? I asked him. "Yes now stop fooling around and give me the talisman!" "Hey calm down I already told I gave it to my senpai!" I said annoyed a bit as I handed him the box"hhey yoou guys should stop fighting! It's not good! Let's just try and have a normal conversation." Y/N said as she nervously waved her hands in front of her face with a nervous    smile. He opened the box and looked up at me with a serious expression on his face. "Where's the talisman right now!?" "It's at my school. My senpais were planning on opening the talisman today actually." "We have to go like now! Or your friends might die!" When I heard this I didn't understand. "Our senpais wwill d-die!" N/n said as pure fear was written on her face. "They will die if we don't leave now! That object you gave them protects humans but people will try and hunt down the item that's inside the talisman! It's very dangerous!"exclaimed Megumi " Ok we better start going then! Don't worry n/n we'll save them!" I said to her. Then her eyes filled with determination. "Yeah let's go save our senpais!!"

A/N: I just wanted to say yn is not a pick me girl. So if she's acting like on tell me. Also if she stutters a lot it's because she's a bit nervous. Anyways by loves 💖