Sign <3

One hour before meeting the new student
____________Itadoris POV_____________
"Hey n/n, since Goju Sensei said that we still have an hour until we meet the new student! Do you want to check out the city with me!?" I said as her face lit up. "I would love to go check out the city with you!" She said as she closed eyed smiled! I smiled back at her as I said, "Alright! Can we eat first! I'm a little hungry!" "I'm also very hungry!" "Ok! Let's go!" "Hai!!"

____________Third POV______________
Itadori's and Y/N's day was going really great! They bought souvenirs!

"Look Ita! I think these glasses would look great on you!" "You think!?" Itadori asked as he looked at the 'Rook' glasses on y/n's face. "Yup! It matches your outfit too!" Y/n said as she gave him a thumbs up! "Ok! I'll buy them!" He said as he blushed and smiled at her as she smiled back at him.

They pet some cats! "Ahh Ita!! These kittens are so cute!" Y/n said as she smiled at the kitten in her lap as she sipped some of her boba. "They are but I don't think they like me!" Itadori said as he held up one ginger kitten in the air as the cat hissed at him. "I'm more of a dog person." He said as the cat leaped onto y/n's lap.

And lastly Itadori's least favorite part of the hour.... the modeling agencies. "Please work for us! We'll pay you double " "I'm s-sorry! I-I d-don't k-know how to m-model!" Y/n yelled as she quickly bowed at the modeling editor. She quickly grabbed onto Itadori's hand as they started to run away from the modeling editor as he chased them! "Please!! Just model for us!"

And the boys. Every single time they passed by a group of guys, their eyes followed her figure as she continued to walk with Itadori as her mind wandered off into her imagination as he glared at the guys who looked at her, as if she was a prize.

As they only had 20 minutes left they started to make their way back to the location where they were going to meet their new classmate! They walked back with them each holding 1 bag each filled with either manga, candy, or souvenirs! "Thank you for spending time with me Ita!! I loved this last hour! It was really fun!" Y/n said as she beamed with happiness pouring out of her! "I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully we can do this again!" Itadori said as he smiled back at her! "I would like that!"

As they continued walking they heard whimpers coming from ahead of them. "That sounds like cries!" "Alright let's follow the sound!" They started to speed walk to the direction of the noise as they found themselves in front of a little girl. She wore a pink shirt with flowers on it, and some jeans. She also wore a cat headband. Y/n went on her knees immediately as she asked the girl if she was okay as she touched her shoulder.

_____________Coco POV______________
"Where's my family!!?" I thought as I silently cried to myself. I was sitting on the side of the sidewalk as I felt someone touch my shoulder, as it snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up cautiously to see myself staring into some c/e eyes as they stared back at me. The lady in front of me smiled and looked at me with kind eyes. She was very pretty. And this pink haired boy standing behind her who was wearing some 'Rook' glasses stared at me with concerned eyes. I looked back to see the lady saying something as I tried reading her lips. I frustratedly bet my lip as I tried not to cry. 'How am I supposed to tell her that I don't understand!?" I thought as I looked up at her. She looked at me with a confused look on her facd as she then smiled.
______________Y/N POV_____________
'I get it now!' I thought as I smiled. I put my hands up as I started to sign with my hands,
"Hi! I'm L/N Y/N! Gomen I didn't understand you earlier! I was just a bit confused! We heard you crying a bit so we want to know if we can help you in anyway!" I finished signing as I smiled at her.

_____________Coco POV_____________
'S-She gets me! She gets me!! Finally someone understands me!' I thought as I hugged her. 'I'm so happy! She can sign!' I thought as I felt her squeeze me a bit when she hugged me back! I let go of her to see her smile still on her face. "Thank you! I haven't been able to get help from anyone because I'm deaf! And everyone who's passed by me just think I'm ignoring them! Im soo happy!" I signed to her as I smiled with the rest of my tears flowing down onto my cheeks.