Dorms and Dinner <3

Itadori POV
__________________________
"You can use this space as you please!" Said Goju Sensei as he clapped his hands together as he smiled. I looked into the empty room. "Whoa it's huge!" I exclaimed as I looked around the room some more. "Wow it's so big! You can have a big sleepover in your room Ita!" exclaimed n/n as she cheerfully looked around my empty room as she helped me take out my stuff from my boxes! "Haha your right n/n! Maybe we can all do a sleepover one day!" I said as I smiled back at her. When I finished, I saw as her eyes lit up and a flowerlike aura surrounded her. I had to look away from her as I felt my face getting hot. "Hahaha! All right well now that is done with! You guys will be able to meet the first and second year senpais soon! Also just in case you didn't know Yuji I wanted to let you know that you don't need to go to the missions to go retrieve Sukuna's fingers. Me and Megumi would go get them." "What! No! I said I was doing this! Didn't I! But it would be funny seeing a beaten up Megumi come bring me the fingers while I'm relaxing." I said as I pictured how it would look like. "OKAY! You aren't going to be fighting as much but we need you out in the field!" "WHAT!! What do you mean I can't fight!!" "Will I mean you have Sukuna's ability and your a vessel. That's dangerous. We can't have the vessel of a curse getting hurt now could we! We need to bring you on these missions since you are a radar for the rest of the fingers. You attract curse but the great thing about attracting curses are that some of them have some of his fingers!" " Oh ok that makes since. But I don't think Sukuna would want to help." I said as we were all headed towards the door. "Hah that's true! He wouldn't" said Goju Sensei as he and n/n were already outside of my door. "Hey Goju Sensei, n/n you guys go ahead without me I need to get more of my belongings out!" I said as I nervously smiled at them as they both turned around. "Oh Ita if you have more boxes I can help!" N/n said as she had a determined look on her face as she smiled a bit. "N-no don't worry it's not that much" "Are you sure! I can he-" "Yeah don't worry about it! You guys can go!" I said as I lightly smiled at n/n as she had a worried look on her face as she smiled slightly as she was getting pulled away by Goju Sensei. I closed the door quickly as I pulled out my poster. 'It's so adorable!' I thought as I pulled out a poster of n/n. It was a picture I took of her when she was baking and she had some flour on her face and hands as she closed eyed smiled at the camera while holding a bag of cookies in one and the other hand was in a peace sign. 'Aww your so cute n/n!' I thought as hanged the poster as I saw the door open. My eyes went wide as I tried covering the poster as I saw Goju Sensei walking in my room with his mouth hanged opened. "How much money do you want?" "What?! Are you talking about my poster! It's my prized possession!" I said as I gasped loudly as I heard n/n say something from outside. "H-hey are y-you guys fighting! Please d-don't!" She nervously said as she tried getting in my room. "Haha we're okay n/n channn don't worry! Actually let's go to Megumis room then your room!!" He said as he cheerfully smiled at her. "Oh Ok! Hai!! Sensei!" She said as she saluted at him. "Alright let's go soldiers!" "Hai!!" She said as she giggled slightly as they walked out of my door way as Goju Sensei gave me a pleading look on his face as I covered my poster of y/n quickly with a different poster in case someone else came in my room.

Outside Megumi's room———————

Y/N POV
_______________________
"Huh? Your next door. There's a bunch of empty rooms aren't there." said Gumi as he came out of his rooms. "Good morning Gumi!" I said as I smiled at him. He looks better than the last time I saw him! "Fushiguro! Your looking better!" Said Ita has he smiled at him. "It'd thought it be more lively and fun this way!" Said Sensei as he smiled at Gumi. "Missions and classes are more than enough!" exclaimed Gumi as he looked at Sensei.

Megumi POV
______________________
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Itadori peeking into my room. "Wow Megumi your room is so organized! And dark!" He said as he tried going in my room. "I like it! Your room looks so cool!" I heard l/n say as she gave me thumbs up as she peeked in my room from behind Itadori. I pulled her by her waist as she stumbled into my pull. Our eyes meat as she looked at me with caring eyes. She then looked up at me and smiled at me. Her eyes. Her smile. It's... beautiful. "Owww that hurt Megumi!" exclaimed Itadori as I snapped out of my thoughts. "We'll then maybe don't peek in my room! Your not invited" I said as I glared at him. He then looked at me with a confused face. What the? Why is he looking at me like that? I thought as I remembered that I was still hugging y/n. "Uhh sorry y/n. I just didn't want to hit the door on you." I said as I let go of her as I felt my face getting hot. "Hahah no worries Gumi! Thank you for the hug!" She said as she smiled. "Alright will y/n still needs to finish her dorm and you guys have to get ready for tomorrow!" Said Goju Sensei as he smiled. "Wait where are we going tomorrow?" I asked as I waited for him to answer. "To get the fourth first year of course!"