Rin <3

100 years ago————————<3
"You have done much crime to sorcerers! And killed hundreds so by that we must KILL YOU!"angrily shouted one of the elders from jujutsu tech to a young adult with short black hair and dark red eyes fillies with hatred. She always wore a black mask with little horns to keep her identity a secret. She wore a black dress with a chain as the belt. This adult was named, Rin. She was a very dangerous assassin who would spend her time killing jujutsu sorcerers for fun. She had amazing skill with her cursed katanas and her fighting skills. She was able to produce her energy from her body to the katanas to make them stronger. "You can try and kill me but you know very well that-" she stopped talking when she saw from the corner of her eye that her her friend, Anzu was taking out a staff slowly. Rin quickly turned around and grabbed the staff but before that her friend stabbed her in the side. When Rin realized what had just happened she simply... laughed. Her laughter confused everyone even Anzu. "I had a feeling that you were working with the sorcerers Anzu but now this was just unexpected." She said as blood flowed out of her mouth. "Good thing I don't let my guard down that easily!" She exclaimed as her friend fell to the ground with blood rushing out of her chest. What just happened you might ask?! Well when Anzu took out the staff she quickly threw her katana behind her friend so that it would land on her friends heart. But the result was that got stabbed by the staff. Seconds later Rin fell on her knees due to the blood gushing out of her wound. Turns out Anzu had hit her right on the abdominal. "I won't let Anzu die alone. I'm not that cold. And I certainly can't die in the hands of sorcerers!" She chuckled quietly as she grabbed her katana and stabbed herself in her heart.

100 years later——————<3
A baby girl was born into this world. This little girl grew up into a innocent and kind hearted person! She grew up into a very loveable person and very one that met her loved her! This girl was named (y/n) (l/n)!! She's also the reincarnation of Rin! But she doesn't know that yet! She only got Rin's ability to transfer her energy onto objects but she doesn't use cursed energy like how Rin used anger instead when y/n becomes a jujutsu sorcerers she uses this ability by her kind and loveable energy instead of anger! She is also the complete opposite of Rin! She loves people while Rin hated people. She only reincarnated the ability.