Chapter 13

As soon as they arrived at Harry's, the two men were at each other's throats. Over two weeks of having to worry about being caught had been starting to take its toll. For tonight, it was once again just them, and that was how they preferred it.

"Don't you want dinner first?", Harry asked, panting as he broke away from Draco.

"You told me I'd eat my words Potter, prove it", Draco responded defiantly.

"Touchy aren't we?"

"No, we aren't, which is my issue. I'm two seconds away from going back to my bedroom at The Manor."

"But I have questions."

"You always have questions. What was that morbid quote you said about killing a cat? It doesn't matter. I'm going to the bathroom."

If there was one thing Harry was good at, it was killing the mood. Before stopping in the bathroom, Draco headed to Harry's room to change out of his robe first.

"Draco", Harry whined.

"Potter, I don't know what you want from me at this point. Make dinner, go to sleep, hold your breath until you pass out, I don't care. I can take care of myself."

Rolling his eyes at Harry's lack of response, Draco turned around and began to take off his robe, when Harry's hand stopped him.

"For Salazar's sake Harry!", he snapped, turning around and bumping into Harry's chest.

"Let me", Harry whispered softly, undoing the fastenings of Draco's robe, then clumsily undoing his tie.

"Potter, if you're not into this I'm not forcing you into something you don't want to do."

"The only thing I'm not into is you calling me Potter so much. Dinner can wait because you want my attention."

"Well clearly you don't want mine."

"I'm still in your Slytherin robe aren't I? If I recall, you said I'd look better without it. I'm willing to put that theory to the test."

"You're sure?", Draco clarified, fingers going to the fastenings of the robe.

"We can talk later. It's not important. Just about earlier."

"I told you I was helping Granger with something. If it was important I would tell you, you know that right?"

It wasn't a secret per say, but Draco didn't want to say anything until Ron finally got it together and spoke to Harry. He had made progress with the spells, he needed to perfect them on his own time.

"I do know. I'm sorry, things with Ron have been weird lately. I just wanted to make sure he hadn't upset you. Enough about him for now. I don't want to think about anybody other than my breathtaking Draco."

"Well now you're making me feel like a jerk because you were worried about me. That was all you had to say. I'm fine Scarhead. My only issue is that we're both wearing far too much clothing."

Shaking his head with a laugh, Harry pulled Draco into him for a passionate kiss.

"Let's fix that, shall we?"

Looking down at Draco curled up into his side, both men only wearing boxers, made Harry incredibly happy. Draco was satiated, for now, and he wasn't letting go of his boyfriend anytime soon.

"Are you hungry my Prince?", Harry asked, running his fingers through Draco's hair.

"Why, are you offering me more?", Draco flirted, opening up one eye to peer up at Harry.