Chapter-4

9:00 Am

89******78: I can't believe that you finally replied to my texts, I knew it, a little bit of acting and you would be overwhelmed.

89*******78: Oops I didn't mean to text it.

89********78: I--I am sorry stranger danger. I mean I just wanted to befriend you, and you were not replying so I thought to be a little overdramatic.

89********78: Please don't block me.

89**********78: Shit! What sort of ideas I am giving you. No! No! Hey!

12:00 Pm

Unknown: What can I even expect from people like you. All you know is to guilt trap the other person and then befriend them and mock them.

Unknown: What were you even saying? Ah! Right, you don't have a friend circle and since childhood you have faced betrayal. Do you even know what betrayal is? Do you know how it feels? Do you even understand the seriousness of certain emotions.

Unknown: How could you even understand such things because all people like you know is to make fun of everything.

Unknown: Once again I was fooled by a person like you. I thought probably my words have hurt you but see I ended up being mocked again. I actually thought that you have faced a lot in your life but no you can't understand what lies can do.

Unknown: You are just a rich, spoiled brat in my eyes and nothing else.

---------------------•••••••••----------------------

Hey Guys 🌼

•How was the Chapter?

•Well! What's your thought on Ishaani's outbreak?

Any guesses on how Ahaan is going to react now?