Chapter-29

Aan: Good Morning my pretty angel, how are you doing?

Aan: I don't know about you but I am doing pretty good because of you.

Ish: Because of me? And how is that? Mind to elaborate.

Aan: Your angelic face, your bubbly personality rather your heavenly existence can't let me doze to some other thought. I am always stuck at you and will always be stuck at you only. Your smile brightens my day and a single thought of you makes me go crazy.

Ish: Well in that case you need to see a doctor then.

Aan: Ishhhhhhh stop ruining my mood.

Ish: Why? Will you not accept me in this way?

Aan: Who am I to accept you Ish, rather it's me who wants you to accept my proposal. When I said I love you I wasn't just putting words out like that, rather I meant each and every thing that I said to you. I love your innocence, I love your childlike personality, I love your sassiness, I love your laughs, I love your giggles, in totality I love you Ishaani.

Ish: You can't melt my heart like that....

Aan: Is it working then?

Ish: Maybe who knows?

Aan: If my words are melting your heart then get ready to melt like this every single day. Each and every day of my life I am going to shower you with my love, affection, warmth, cuddles and lot of kisses.

Ish: Stop it...

Aan: Why? Are you feeling shy my baby?

Ish: I am not your baby.

Aan: C'mon, you say not my baby ha! I can literally feel you being so embarrassed and shy at the moment. Your cheeks probably would have turned like a tomato.

Ish: Aan------

Aan: Yes my baby.

Ish: I love you so much, I really do.

Aan: ---___-----

Ish: ?

Aan: I--I am feeling so overwhelmed right now. I wasn't expecting this, I was literally dying to hear these words from you. It feels so heavenly. Even if you have texted me your confession, it still made me so happy. Thanks Ish, Thanks for reciprocating my feelings.

Ish: No Aan, it's me who should be thanking to you. Thanks for never leaving me alone, thanks for holding me in my worst times, thanks for coming back in my life, thanks for always keeping me in your heart, thanks for cherishing me and making me realise that how beautiful true love is. I was one of those who always wondered that how it would feel like to be in a lovely relationship but when I was trapped in a toxic relationship, I started cursing myself and my fate.
I used to call my fate as cruel but I am thankful to that fate who brought you towards me. Now that we are together and now when I am with someone who holds me so dearly and adores me more than anyone, it's now that I can say that this feeling of loving someone and being loved is so beautiful. I'll love you till my last breath Aan.

Aan: I'll love you too my angel, till my last breath.

Ish: Also start expecting a bit more from now on.

Aan: Huh? Wait! what?

Aan: What does this mean?

Aan: What should I expect from now on?

Aan: Ishhhhhhh

Aan: What have you added in the list that I should expect from you now onwards.

Aan: Ish where have you gone, reply me first.

Aan: My mind is thinking of so many possibilities Ish.

Aan: See like I said before, even your single text has a huge effect on me.

Aan: Damm! Just because of this simple text my mind, my hormones and my heart have gone haywire now.

Aan: But still I love you my sassy baby.

---------------------•••••••••----------------------

Hey Guys 🌼

•How was the Chapter?

•Long time no see huh! I am sorry for the delay in the update, I got engaged in some other things.

Till then See Ya 🌼💙