The End

Hey Guys 🌼🤍

•So I Guess it's time to say Goodbye to this book and it's characters. Just like my other book's this was also very special to me. I hope I was able to do justice to the characters and you all could relate with them or with their feelings.

•I really enjoyed writing this book because I know there are people who support me and love my work. All of your comments have always motivated me to write more and write better.

• How was this book? Did you like it or not? I would like each and every reader of this book (all of my reader's who comment actively and all of my silent reader's) to share their views regarding this book with me for the very last time 🥺. It would mean a lot.❤️ Sorry to disappoint if anywhere you felt that it was not upto mark.

•Who do you feel will be more close to your heart out of the main characters' and why?

•Will anyone miss this book? 🥺🤧

•At last I would like to say thank you to all of my lovely readers who have constantly supported me throughout this journey. Special thanks to a few of you who were with me since the very start of this journey. It would have been very difficult without you all.

Harshu26Thamizhini JyotirmayeeDevi RitikaBansod kairamishbir Sravya-72
JNIwrites TomboyCanLovePinks mjs_neha zeke1801

Harshu26Thamizhini JyotirmayeeDevi RitikaBansod kairamishbir Sravya-72 JNIwrites TomboyCanLovePinks mjs_neha zeke1801