Chapter-22

7:00 Pm

Shivam: Hi beautiful.

Shivam: I didn't know that you are capable of attracting such a big fish, I hope you understood what I am trying to say.

Shivam: Such a fool I am. My girlfriend was randomly texting to a guy whose my friend in the University, and you started spatting nonsense about me.

Shivam: Oh! My poor darling you have attempted so many mistakes that I can't seem to forgive you. First you decided to text a random stranger, you became way too friendly with him that you started speaking out nonsense about me and our relationship and especially to the person who surprisingly turned out to be my friend.

Shivam: What do you think Huh? That he will support you or understand you? No!

Shivam: He is my friend before some random stranger for you. What do you think that he will believe you over me? Nope! Not gonna happen.

Shivam: I pity you Ishaani.

Shivani: Also you want to break up with me right? Then go and do whatever you wish to because I do not care.

Shivam: I never loved you moreover I was fed up with you.

9:00 Pm

Ishaani: Probably you would have thought that I won't reply you and remain silent ?

Ishaani: but oops you are wrong------like always.

Ishaani: How dare you blame me and how dare you shift the burden of your action over me.

Ishaani: You know what? You are right that I am a fool--- but I am a fool because I  fell in love with you, I am a fool because I still decided to stay with you despite constant warning from everyone regarding your behaviour, I am a fool who gave more preference to you than to herself. I am a fool because I cherished an idiotic person like you than to love myself. I am a fool because I should have left you way before but no I still stayed with you. I am a fool to even consider you as a normal person because no, ----- you are an idiot.

Ishaani: You are right I don't deserve you---because I deserve way better than you.

Ishaani: And you are no one to raise your fingers on my and his friendship.

Ishaani: Get lost you piece of shit.

You have blocked this number

---------------------•••••••••----------------------

Hey Guys 🌼

•How was the Chapter?

•Did you like this Ishaani?

•Any thoughts on Shivam?

•Where do you think Ahaan has gone? Is he ignoring Ishaani deliberately now?

•Whom do you think Ahaan will support his friend Shivam Or
his pretty Danger?