Prologue: Bored Deities and a Noot

"Destinyyy!! I'm bored!" Fate shouted, annoying Destiny.

"I don't care, stare at the plants outside if you want-" Destiny tiredly said. After all, Fate does this a lot.

All Fate does is do almost nothing but assign people a Fate based on their Choices (Yes, Choice helps Fate in this, so it just makes the job 10x easier-).

While she gets to do the most tiresome and boring job ever. Watching people be on the right track to their Destiny.

The last time she slacked off, they got a new deity! And their name was totally directed to her.

..Speaking of the Devil..

"Hey, Karma!" Fate waved at Karma, who's approaching them.

"Hi, Fate. Sup, Destiny." Karma spoke. 

Destiny groaned in irritation and rolled her eyes. She hates Karma with all her guts and would rather be stuck observing people for eternity.

"I'm bored Karmaa! Do you have any new games to play?" Fate asked, acting dramatically as she drags her body around like a jelly then faced Karma with shining eyes.

"Sorry Fate, got nothin' on me. Hmm.. how about we do something fun!" Karma replied, as Fate's eyes shined brighter.

"Certainly no making Forced Gods and no pranking people. We have been over this for an eon, I know that spark in your eyes." Destiny spoke to Fate, who just slumped their arms down.

"But Destinyyyyy- I wanna be like those 'Evil' Fates! They look so cool!" Fate spoke childishly.

"No Fate. Also, you have work to do. Now get out of my working area." Destiny tried to make Fate leave, much to Fate's dismay.

"Fiiiinneee!" Fate huffed and took Karma with her.

But before they get to leave, Change came through the door, jumping in joy.

"It's about 'Time' that something 'Change'd!" Change happily spoke, waving a piece of paper in the air.

"Pff- was that a pun?" Time chuckled.

"Sure it was! But anyway, we get to have a vacation!" Change squealed. They rarely get vacations.

"Yeah! I think it was because of the sort-of stable multiverse we have! Yeah, we still need to balance out the emotion balance.." Choice spoke, looking at Balance.

"Hey! I said I'm working on it! I just balanced Creation-Destruction so don't hurry me! Plus, Feelings is helping me with this too!" Balance huffed.

"It's not that easy if you don't know how to start.." Feelings spoke out loud, defending Balance.

"Hey! Hey! No fighting here! I have a lot on my work already!" Chaos spoke, not wanting to deal with another fight.

The problems with the Twins gave her work too. A lot of casualties and chaos was made, and she had to make sure that it was enough and not too much, or else she stack more work on Balance's work, the Good-Bad balance is a bit unstable at the moment.

"Now I'm more bored! Can we do something fun noww?" Fate spoke, not knowing what to do.

"Hmm.. How about we either mess with the inhabitants while solving problems at the same time, orr we could just play monopoly again, but no 'borrowing' from the bank this time Chaos!" Choice spoke, still irritated that Chaos won last time because Chaos 'borrowed' money from the bank all the time.

"Heyyy- The first one sounds like a good idea! Isn't it Fate? Well, as long as no workload dumps on me." Chaos looked at Fate, who is still trying to decide.

"Sure! Who should we mess with... Aha! The Twins! We might fix the Emotion Balance along the way!" Fate spoke of the brilliant idea she had.

"That's a great idea! We should totally mess with Nightmare! It's just 'Karma' to him that he gets too much workload on me too." Karma spoke, to which everyone agreed.

---

As the others went on to speak to Nightmare, A button appeared next to Fate.

"What does this button do?" And curious Fate is, she pressed the button.

The button did nothing, so Fate just ignored that ever happened and Fate went along to join the others.

---

Little did Fate know, she just opened the fourth wall.

Welcome Voices.
Would you like to greet/annoy Nightmare?

Put your asks here.

[VOICES CLOSED]

<Word Count: 710 Words>