🥀 down with a bloody  Queen🥀

M/nPOV

It's the end of the day now everyone went to their dorms to rest, tomorrow is our Battle with Riddle and I keep getting a bad feeling about it.

I'm walking in the halls along coming back from crewel office after getting my uniforms he made for me I hear Quiet footsteps behind me I stopped walking and the footsteps got closer I quickly turned around to see the twins smiling at me tho it didn't feel warm or nice almost...creepy.

You:" Jade, Floyd " I said and their smile grow bigger.

Floyd:" Ahh~ big fish, you remembered our names~" he said walking to my side and hugged my arm.

Jade:" I'm really glad you remember us" he said a hand on his heart smiling but this time genuine.

You:" how can I forget about the two cuties that won't stop following me since I officially became a student" I said and they both chuckled with a little blush.

Floyd:" Aww~ I thought we were sneaky" he said still clinging to my arm.

You:" you were, but don't underestimate me I have the vision of a hawk nothing go past me unnoticed" I said pulling my arm from Floyd but he was holding it tightly.

You:" Now. Mind telling me why are you following me? Since no one is here but us isn't that right Azul?" I said and he came from behind Jade smirking looking me up and down.

Azul:" I'm surprised you noticed me"

You:" I didn't at first until you peeked your head out for a Second" I said he cleared his throat pushing his glasses up I see the twins holding a chuckle.

Azul:" Anyway, I wanted them to get you"

You:" and for what exactly?" I said raising an eyebrow.

Azul:" about my offer of course"

You:" you still on about it I see" I said finally shaking Floyd off and crossed my arms.

Azul:" of course I think you'll make a great waitress or even a cook"

You:" well, I'm sorry you had to come all this way but I'm still declining" I said and noticed his face Experian changed to anger for a second then went back to normal.

Azul:" but you no longer a handyman how are you going to earn money now?"

You:" I don't think that should be any of your concerns plus I already found a place interesting to work at" I said and his and the twins eyes showed irritation.

Azul:" whatever that place offered you I'm sure I can do better for you I can provide for you way better"

(Azul is really willing to be your bottom sugar daddy 😆)

I raise an eyebrow then walked towards him backing him up to a wall and lifted his chin up looking deep into his eyes.

You:" I don't know why you so desperate for me to work for you but do know that I can take care of myself but I do appreciate you concerns for me it's adorable" I said then leaned down to his ear.

You:"Azul~" I whispered his name in a husky deep voice I hear him swallow and trying not to blush but it's noticeable I feel jealous aura from behind but didn't pay mind to it but the flustered cutie in front of me.

I backed up letting go of his Chin.

You:" I'll love to stay and chat more but it's getting late, good night my little fishes" I said and walked past them not sparing a glance.

Floyd:" Not fair~ I want him to whisper in my ear too~" the last thing I heard before walking out.

Time skip~