A little rant

This obviously not a chapter just a rant of a stress that had me crying today for the first time in years you don't have to comment you don't have to like I just need to let it out.

Why can't my family understand that I love my body?

Why can't they understand that having a little more meat on you isn't so bad?

Why can't they understand that thin bodies aren't the only perfect body shape in the world?

Why can't they understand that I don't want to lose weight?

Why can't they understand that their comments make me depressed which makes me not wanting to do anything which makes me not to lose weight?

Why can't they understand that I'm happy with how I was shaped I love my big thighs my fat Ass my almost small waist my not all big stomach.

I hate exercising I don't want to get out of bad so my only solution is to stop eating I'm already a very picky eater so all these healthy food will not do well because if my stomach doesn't like it at will immediately be thrown up because of how weak it is.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LET ME BE IF THEY THAT ASHAMED OF ME THEN DON'T TELL ME AND FORCE ME TO GO OUT WITH YOU!!

I am already cautious about my body I know I'm not fully perfect but that doesn't mean I should set it as my life goal to be.

I'm already at least 70 or more pounds I thought that was normal isn't it?

Why do they make me feel like I'll never find love or True friendship if I don't lose weight?

They complain that I eat but don't move much should I stop eating then?because to me that seems to be the only solution and you seemed really happy when I lost weight because I didn't eat much.

What else should I do to make you more proud of me? because clearly you're not happy with having a "fat"daughter should I try and get good grades? should I win more art competitions? Should I do more around the house? But every time I'm around you you always somehow bring up my weight.

I'm tired y'all I'm so tired.