🦁 Long live the king🦁

Last time

???:"Now now, don't say that...here you are"

You:' it's almost like the copycat, interesting'

Grim:"When is that guy stuck his arm out my body moved in the same way on  its own! The trad was over before I know it"

Leona:" being royalty isn't that great. Your effort or skills make no different, everything is decided by the order you were born in"

___________________________________________________

Location-Ramshackle dorm

M/nPOV

You:" so again, what are we supposed to do in those meetings?" I said standing in front of the mirror brushing my hair with the help of (p/n).

Deuce:" you discuss the progress in your dorm and if there's any Issues that needs to be solved. Is what Trey-senpai told me" he said sitting on my bed.

Ace:" since the tournament is near you'll probably discuss about that" said Ace leaning on the closet playing with my kunai.

You:" well I can't participate so why even bother?" I asked and was answered by a irritated muffled growl from grim who is stuffing his face in my pillow.

Grim:" I bet you he did that to irritate us more he gets off on getting our hopes up and then destroying them" he shot his head up yelling in frustration then went back stuffing it in the pillow he's been this salty since we left the headmaster office.

Ace:" don't be like that. You'll get to show off next year that if someone got in your dorm" Ace said smiling almost mockingly grim whined again.

Grim:" but I want to show of now! I don't want to wait till next year" he whined his the pillow like a child.

Deuce:" well even if you could there isn't enough players in here there's only you (m/n) and (p/n) I don't even think familiars are allowed to enter"

Grim:" then why can't (m/n) just make clones of himself then we can play" he said I glared at him through the mirror.

You:" what part of "keeping it a Secret" didn't you get? And I'm pretty sure it's against the rules and I'm not interested in running after a flying disk like a pup"

Ace:" why do I feel like you just insulted us?" He said I didn't say anything and finished tying my hair up and looked at the clock.

You:" I think is time to go. You guys hang here if you want but take (p/n) with you, I'm off" I said walking out waving from behind and closed the door head downstairs and out the door not before saying goodbye to some of the ghosts on the way.

3rdPOV

Ace:" so what do guys want to do?" Asked Ace looking away from the door to the two sitting on the bad.

Deuce:" I'm going to finish my homework" said deuce grabbed his backpack and went out to one of the empty rooms for quite.

Grim:" I'm taking a nap" grim said and dropped down and closed his eyes quickly falling asleep and (p/n) just jumped out from the window going to who knows where.

Ace:" Y'all are boring I'm going down to the kitchen" said ace mad and walked out of the room and downstairs as he reached and turned to his left he bumped into (m/n).

Ace:"eh? What are doing here I thought you lift already?" He asked staring at (m/n) holding a box of tool and wood planks on his shoulder.

You:" I did, what are you talking about?" Ace jumped at your voice from behind him and quickly turned around to see you again just came from upstairs holding couple of boxes.