This will not be tolerated

So a few minutes ago I got a comment on one of my books and it's a link I don't if he or she thought I couldn't click it and see it but I can.

I know some of you will ask how since you can't really click on links on Wattpad in the app itself but if it came on your screen as a Notification you can click on it and I did thinking it's a meme and now that I'm thinking about it I shouldn't have clicked it when I didn't see the word tenor in it and the fact the username had Karen in it even the Picture profile was alarming went I went to reported.

It wasn't a meme it was a website for s*x literally when it took me to it the first thing that popped up is a question if I'm a girl or a boy and the background is a picture of someone's butt and I immediately deleted it I don't even take a second look or went Further in but when I went back to make sure I wasn't imagining and it literally said find bad girls who wants to F***

............

Is this a F#*& joke? Because it ain't funny don't come around my books with my fellow Anime and game lovers and put things like that it's highly appropriate and damaging to my books and to others who read it they will get curious and probably searched up that's messed up

I don't know what made them think is a good idea to come on this app pacifically on my platform and put things like this that has nothing to do with what I write about it's highly disrespectful.

I already reported and blocked them.

I don't care if I'm maybe overreacting but I will not tolerate this type of behaviour when I'm around

I was going to keep the username private because I'm not all about exposing and starting drama I'm really not but I can't stay silenced knowing for a fact that they probably did this to others books so here.

@karen89964 The profile picture is of a girl's butt in a Bikini in the beach all I'm asking of you my loves and friends is to Report them so they stop doing this

Again I will not tolerate any of this behaviour in my comment section such as bullying me or others or unnecessary mean comments especially if it's towards any my followers you should know that I'm protective of all of them.

Thank you

See you next time my loves