My story.

Hello I'm sorry for not updating as you all should needed as readers, at the time this book started I was dealing with a lot. I have chronic insomnia, my pills don't work, I keep failing my classes, I am always sad. I have nothing to look forward to in the future besides writing.

My past is not good, my mother came from a very protective household in other words. She was abused by my father along with my siblings. I was in terms the lucky one but I have never felt like the lucky one. I was partially neglected 2 autistic wonderful brother tho quite rude and annoying. Two sisters that I am super close with and 4 nephews and neices. My mother i know still suffers the abuse, I can see it in her actions, in her words. He was manipulative of her, she is also the same with me. She has hurt every single one of her kids. I am mad she doesn't put an effort to actually receive help. That i blame her for.

I have in the past wanted to kill myself, I was cutting with dull knives since thats all we had.

We've been homeless once because of her impulsive decisions. I have not had a good life but I wish for a better one. And tho she is my mother and I love her a times not al but at times once I'm 18 I  can finally be free.

I am going to try writing soon. I dont have the heart to tell you everything because it feels like an open wound worsening with every minute. I hope you can accept this as my apology.