part 3

The raven boy just sat there in Thaces lap crying. The hotheaded and stubborn personality of his was just his walls. It was a vulnerable side of him he never let anyone see, not even his own dad. He really was just a fragile child, he's only 13 but he's out here fighting a war that isn't even his. Why in the hell did the red lion choose a child to help fight in this war? A kid who always got into fights, a kid who kept strong without showing his pain, his hurt. It was because the red lion chose him; he is the red paladin of voltron. His name is Keith Akira Kogane, half human half galran, a boy fighting for a war he was chosen for. A boy that was never acknowledged is a warrior.

Blast to the ship caught the two galra off guard. The blast shot the engine dead on. The ship was turning in spirals, the galrans bodies hitting the roof, eachother, and utilities like a ping pong ball machine. No one was ready for it, No one expected it either, but Zendak did. The glara took heavy hits from inside the ship rendering them unconscious. A beam started to pull Blade in their massive ship. The galrans opened the hatch to the ship throwing in a sleeping sedative, only a few moments had passed before they barged in the ship. The galrans started pulling out the unconscious survivors. Zendak was watching as his crew pulled off the Blade of Marmora members smiling until he stopped. His crew were confused, as he was, the red paladin. The red paladin is a kitlan cub. Halting them he takes the kit himself. A kit always needs to stay with either their parents or the pack. If not they themselves become confused and lost. With no stability they can become your worst nightmare even if they are of the same kin. And that's exactly what the galran needs, a weapon with no strings attached. The only reason the Blade would've had a kit is of reasons: 1. The environment the kit was living in was unstable or 2. There was no stability. Taking the kit himself he stalks towards his quarters and sets the kit on the bed. He will be doing what Lotor won't.

Five years later

The paladins of Voltron were playing a dangerous game and in that game they lost. Getting captured by the Galra made them disappointed, in not only themselves but the heroes they are meant to be. The cell was dark and daint. Hardly any light, hardly any light to see each other. Down the halls was silence except for the guards standing outside. It had to have been a week by now, but they weren't so sure. Hearing noise down the silent hallway they listen.

"Damn servant! Quiet you brat!" Guard 1 said, "Throw him in the paladins cell! No need to waste space for something like you".

The paladins saw the small galra get punched and whacked before they decided enough was enough. Opening the cell door the guards tossed the galra in, making the small galra groan. The paladins noticed that the small galra looked almost human like, besides the purple fur along with ears and a tail. Lance almost thought the kid was a cat considering how small the galra was. When the small galra did wake up; all it did was curl up into a ball. It didn't speak, it didn't look at them, nor did it do anything. All the small galra did was act like itself wasn't there. Wanting to make an effort to get to know the small galra, Lance spoke.

"Hey! Hey kid! What's your name? My name is Lance McClain". The blue paladin saw the little figure look at him blankly but still not moving. "These are my friends and we are the paladins of Voltron." Lance says catching the small ones attention. "Vol-tron? Voltron doesn't exist" the galra said. "Yes we do! The small dude is Pidge, he's the green paladin, the soft teddy bear with an orange bandana is Hunk the yellow paladin, last but not least our leader Shiro the black paladin". Lance was really torn, like how long has this kid been in this place. And for that he was mad, mad and he was sad. Sad that the small galran was a child, how could they do this to their own kind.

Sitting on his knees with hands in between his legs, raven hair covers the galras face from view. Lifting its head the galra stared at Lance breaking no connection. That's when they saw. The small galra was frail, chains hung loose on his body. Wearing only a long shirt to conceal what little warmth it gives.

"Blade of Marmora". Baffled by it's comment, Pidge asks, "you know the Blade of Marmora?". Stalking closer to them and farther away from the guards. Whispering to the blue paladin, "You'll save us right? Please don't leave them". Before Lance can say anything, a shout calls the "servant". A man with long white hair came in view. "Hello Yorak, come! Your punishment is over." He says grabbing the chain around Yorak's neck. Pulling the kid ruff looking upon the cell. "Ah, I see you've met the paladins of Voltron." Grinning at them. Yoraks eyes widen when his master says that. "Master Lotor, may I sleep in the same cell as them?" Yorak makes no eye contact with his master. "Fine. You'll be punished by Sendak seeing how unobedient you are. Maybe sleeping in the same cell will make you see how weak they truly are''.

Lotor shoves Yorak in the cell leaving with the guards in tow. Yanking forward the blue paladin sees Yorak smirking.

"Oh My God! You wanted that to happen! You tricked him into letting you sleep with us! But... Why?" The other paladins watch Yorak. "I want to make a deal. If I get information on the Galras next move you have to promise us you'll come back." Yorak says only looking at Lance. "Information, you have info on the Galras?!" Hunk panicked, loud. Earning shushing from his teammates excluding Yorak. "What do you mean info on the Galras? How did you get it?!" Shiro asks, seeing a dark Expression pass on Yorak's face. Staying quiet Yorak answers with, "Guess".

That was all it said to make them look at the boy in sympathy and worry. But lance didn't do either of those, he just sat there smiling for some odd reason.

"Lance, why are you smiling?! He was probably tortured or even starved!" Hunks words made no worry come out of his friend. "Hey kid! You did good but let us help you, please." Lance said not expecting for the galra to get up and close. "From what I hear you are the bad guys." Scooting away from them. "Yor-" Shiro started but was cut off by a growl, "Kid we aren't the bad guys because we have been trying to save the world from the Galras". Giving the leader a glare the small galra huffed. The way the small galra was acting confused them. "I know that "Champion"." Yorak said, looking at him dead in the eyes.

The paladins knew it was a touchy subject for Shiro. They have seen what happened to their leader since they have to bond. Barely going to fall asleep Yorak was poked by the blue paladins foot.

"Hey kid you're going to get cold over there! Come sleep by me so you can stay warm". Crawling over to the blue paladin the small galra snuggles in Lance's side. After a while lance asked the small galra a question. "Why don't you like your name Yorak?" Such a simple question was a lot to say. "Is it because you belong to them well how bout this, I give you a new name." Lance said. Tears gathered in the small galras eyes lance swiped them away with a smile. Sitting on the blue paladins lap the small galra looks up at him. "What about Keith Kogane a strong name for a strong survivor? The K and O from Yorak with Gane from Shiro's last name". "Only you can call me that then" Keith said before whispering, "I trust you. Lance the blue paladin of Voltron". With that the two fell asleep. Lance was somewhat spooning the new named galra Keith.

The next morning the paladins and Yorak woke up to noise. Yorak rose first crawling back to his corner. He knew what was about to come.

Pain.

A sensation. An unbelievable sensation that used to make him feel so alive. But now, now it scares Keith. It scares him so much he doesn't know whether he'll make it out of his Isolation free.

Isolation.

"hellooo~ it's nice to see you again, Yorak~~" a cold-blooded fighter and Zarkon's number one military leader, Sendak said. The Black paladin, Shiro, looks up to see his tormentor. "Ah~ It's our favorite". (insert sinister laughter/ because your author doesn't know how to put evil laughing in writing.)