Chapter 1

Chapter 1
(similar to the beginning of the Lego Movie)

Minor wished for an awesome moment, she could have a wonderful year oxta and joy of light.

She greeted very joyful and precious, Minor never wished had been hatched out of the egg. It was a sunny day and she would never get angry of her own day. As soon, as a starter she begin to pack herself into a fancy clothing knots, it was big for her, it fits and she notice somethings not fit.
She shruggled and wear a funny and nasty clothes she had, and the only way to change is a fancy clothing day.

"let's see, this one? No...."

"this one? No...."

"this? This? This? And this? And this?"

"No.... "

"this one? Nope?"

"and..... Oh yeah! Ha my fancy lol one!"

Then she picked a nice one a purple scarf with pink hearts and yellow dots on it. She feel like a flying green dragon but she is purple. Until then, it was a sunny day where she do her work around the galaxy city, where she is there at the front of the other night/silk hybrids, all of them are confronted her and joining her as a gift and a team of the "Systar Building of Nightwings".

And.....

Minor starts to be a team builder and flew out for excitement. Everyone is so much more better today than before, everyone else knows it's her team now. She had a very good thanks and giving her a good things for her friendly friends of Minor. She is fond.

On the busy morning streets, a Hive and Sea hybrid dragnet was flying alone with her into her team of Night/Silks, severed around her and over her and above. Everyone also care about her, she is an underfoot dragnet along with Minor's bestie, and she expects that she had an awesome lifestyle she really expected to do so.

And.....

"hello friends! I'm Akio, I'm a female night/rain hybrid! I also joint the team of" Systar Building of Nightwings" dragonets as a underfoot team!"

Minor looked up to her and greeted her a welcome back visitor. A pretty, odd, dragonets with a light pink bow, her wings having a sparkles on herself and her eyes are similar to Crescenta.

"oh hello, Akio hows your going! Are you crazy with the plants with them too! Including Hivewing and Nights!" she greeted with a full of excitement.

"yeah I'm very very excited! I can't ait to be a underfoot dragonet," she steamed like a bird, desperate she's a night/rain hybrid making a way to get a prize for the first time. Happy-fuelled talk, happiness apologies and hopeful remarks where all balled up inside her.

I can't believe we have so much fun for today! This is the first time I'm going to be an up foot dragnet! I'm so happy!

She cheered to her, vaelugy similar voice through to her very often associated with her eyes drift to the other night/Silks, she Spies a little quarter talk to her very soon and a songstrel's voice are all over the commissions journal.

"Minor! Minor!" the excitement screwed her and she enjoy a haply moment of her life as a night/silk with the other night/silk hybrids exception to Akio, she's a night/rain hybrid but everyone crasshes and cares about her. She feels so overwhelming now and very peaceful as an excitement.

"yeah I feeeeeel! so ooooo! Awesome!" she screwed with Akio with excitement while laughing, both are laughing each other again and having a good time with the other dragonets.

"hahahahahahahah hahahaha!" both are laughing each other and other.

Aww.... your so funny and awesome Minor, I'm really glad you like it!

She said to her with a glaceful voice, then she talk with overwhelming joy and happiness in her cold remarks and cold heat warming glimpse.

Yeah, besides Im becoming a joyful dragonets! Yeah wohho!

She screwed with happiness and flew to the sky freely and enjoying the moment of the sky of space land.

"aww girl! GO enjoy your life Eee!" she screws happily and her voice glimpse when she's in the sky with echos while she is at the sky freely.
She shruggled a little and enjoy a very, very serious and free moments in her own perfect homeward way.

Hahahaha ha! Woooohoooo! Yeah!

She fly very freely, turning with glimpse moves and getting a fun night/silk dragonets enjoyment.

Then the city of Galaxy Grace, where she works as a draginets, every where are all having a great time in the moment and love to grace all around the city, little by little, by little and no fighting each other again in this moment of the sjyland whet ehs goes.

Hahahaha woooohhhhokkk!

She flies with her own excited with no longer term plans for her.

"hello my friends my name is Minor, I'm a night/silk hybrid, I'm a bit stress out it is a mixture of palettes and cold water around there somewhere?" she greeted them joyfully.

And everyone else are having a great time in the city flaws at the helm taking captains lincense test and the birds are flying around her head with stars to energizer her wings. They cannot be imitated or affected by other factors dragons, every single person is a work environment that is a mystery egg of joys.

She has a happy moment she ever enjoy the happy and healthy life.
No way she could be a good thing for her to keep safe and sound.

Everything felt like a flying dragons all around everywhere in the Galaxy Grace with a power of excitement.

Yeah it's so good that I had a most precious days and happy freedom days ever! Woooohoooo!

She flew away with an awesome excited moment she ever feel like a happier moment she ever could.

Just an early morning, Minor realized she could get troubled with the others, she signed and lift thought the air for freedom powering up her wings to enjoy the moment she was axually alive freedom. She speechless up her power, and went to the Galaxy Grace where she enjoy the place, at the moment she lived she enjoys her own home and living with her own life. Several night/silk hybrids flying all around enjoying the moment in the place where she lived and grew up in the lawn, the only light like into her, scattered her eyes drift to the other Nightwing and silkwings, and flying into the dimset sky with a smell similar to the smoke. She's a bit stress out for a little, but it wasn't enough for her to keep safe. The group of night and rain hybrids enjoying with her and flew down and start to look at the clouds and starts roaring with it. Then the group of night/silk and night/rain hybrids joing her and have a great time in the wonderful sunshine, lounged to her wings and glow out a star. Everyone is so sweet and warm to Minor so much.

She curled up in her surroundings, and soon the world will turned into a beauty wings into midst.

Minor welcomed and enjoy the moment she ever feel like that way....

That's how she get excited today......

Lol....
That's a clod girl....