Girl Talk Part 2

Just to her luck, Prissy Jackson seemed to visit Camp that day.

The second he saw her, he burst into laughing. He wasn't ever trying to be subtle.

Worst part he caught the attention of Chris's annoying brother, the stupid Stolls and the blonde brainaic, Annabeth.

Clarisse grabbed for her spear only to realize Silena confiscated saying it wasn't proper date etiquette. Instead Clarisse had to use a punt dagger like the one brainiac always uses.

Walking straight towards Jackson, Clarisse unscheathed the dagger.

"Got something to say to my face, Prissy."

He had the audacity to laugh again. "You look nice, Clarisse."

"I'll show you how nice you look cut up and cooked on a skewer." Clarisse was ready to jab her dagger but then someone grabbed her arms.

Rule Number One of being a warrior: Never ever let someone touch without permission.

Clarisse turned and almost stabbed the person who grabbed her in the eye.

"Woah, Clarisse. It's me." Chris's sweet voice filled her ears.

"Chris, you almost made me stab you. Your the only person I would've felt bad for stabbing."

He narrows his eyes but smiles his crooked smile.

"Just me?"

"You and Silena, maybe. Not after she made me wear this ridiculous outfit, though."

Chris looked down on what she was wearing.

"I think you look pretty. Red suits you."

Clarisse rolled her eyes. "Silena said the same thing. After she jumped up and down for two minutes saying I was going to knock your socks off."

Chris laughed and looked down on his sock-less sandals.

"If I had socks, they would be knocked off. Come on, our chariot awaits.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my story! Stay in tune for another one. This time it's Percabeth.