1.Invitation

Summer's pov ♐️

I fell out of my bed when the alarm was going. Thomas (Taurus) asked  if everything was alright.

"AAH!, I'm alright" I said

Thomas (Taurus) was trying to get the alarm of but nothing works.

*screams* Why does this mf won't shut up!" He throws the clock around the room.

The alarm still doesn't stop and Thomas (Taurus) screams harder.

"How How How calm down" I said and did the alarm of.

" I don't need to listen to you" He said mad

"I'm older!" I said a bit bossy

"We're twins" he said back

"I'm 5 minutes older" I replied

"Typical" He whispered to himself

"What did you say" I said again in a bossy voice

Actually I heard what he said only he doesn't know. Anyways I dressed up and goes downstairs waiting on my phone for the others. I found out that my mom was already downstairs because she was on a call. But she never calls so early in the morning I mean it's 7 a.m. . 7 minutes later my little sister came down, she skipped me got in the kitchen stayed there for 5 minutes and ran into my arms.

"I'm so happy for you and your Thomas" she said almost crying.

"Hey, why are you almost crying" I asked her.

"Can't tell you that" She said smiling and got upstairs.

Thomas's pov ♉️

I was ready to go downstairs when my little sister rushed into my arms. Saying how happy she was for me. I was latterly confused, I didn't know about anything. I've got downstairs and saw Summer (Sagittarius) on her phone. When she saw me she got the the kitchen and got the breakfast. Uhm that's what I thought. After a couple of seconds I heard her screaming "Thomas Taurus Hailys-". I thought I messed up even I didn't did something. I let her finish her sentence. " Come to the kitchen and look". I run so fast as I can to the kitchen. I hugged Summer (Sagittarius) so hard as I could. We were so excited. I grabbed my phone and texted Celine (Cancer).

(Hey Cece, Do you've got an invitation for our dream school to?)>

I waited and not much later I've got a text back.

<( You mean Galaxy High?)

(Uhmm... Yeah what other school)>

<(Well idk but yeah, you've got it to or something)

(Yeah duuuhh...)>

<( So cool!)

And that's how the chat ended. I looked up and didn't saw Summer (Sagittarius). Uhm maybe she's already making her baggage. I ran up to my room, and of course I was right. I saw Summer (Sagittarius) making her baggage.

The next day 1  september 2021

Me and Summer (Sagittarius) were waiting on the bus outside. The bus arrived and I saw Celine (Cancer). I walked  to her and hugged her so hard.

Summer's pov ♐️

Of course I had to sit alone. I was scrolling on tiktok when Charlotte (Capricorn) walked in. I hugged her so hard as I could. We talked a lot. We didn't saw eachother about an year.  Some other people arrived and then we arrived.

_

First chapter 🥳