3. Horror movie

8 p.m.

Charlotte' s pov

We started the movie and the first sound was already a bit scary. I was sitting next to Leah (Leo) and Summer (Sagittarius) and next to Summer sat Greyson (Gemini). Into the other seat were Thomas (Taurus) and Celine (Cancer) next to eachother, next to Celine were Lilly (Libra) and Phoebe (Pisces). In the last seat were Anthony (Aquarius), Aiden (Aries) and on the ground were Vincent (Virgo) and Simon (Scorpio). In the middle of the movie I saw Celine and Phoebe already really scared. I did the eye thing to Simon (Scorpio) and he did it to Aiden (Aries). They secretly walked up Celine (Cancer), Thomas (Taurus), Lilly (Libra) and Phoebe (Pisces). They hided after Thomas, Lilly, Celine and Phoebe's seat and were like

3

2

1

"BOO!" They both screamed

Celine jumped on Thomas lap. I didn't saw like Summer (Sagittarius) really cared someone was on the lap of her twin. In contrary she bursted out of laughing. Just because the reaction of Thomas was "Do you want some popcorn." She even laughed harder. Everyone was so confused that she was laughing so loud. After a minute was everything back normal. The movie was midway and someone got after our seat. I heard they whisper till 3. And there was again a "BOO". But this time meant for Summer and Greyson (Gemini). They flinched a bit and Summer was about to sit on the floor, Greyson (Gemini) joined her. After 20 minutes I saw Celine (Cancer) sleeping on the shoulder of Thomas (Taurus). I had to take a photo of that, I took a photo and watched the movie farther.

10 p.m.

At the end of the movie the Thomas (Taurus), Celine (Cancer) and Leah (Leo)'ve got to bed and the rest stayed up for some game hours.

"So what should we play" Summer (Sagittarius) asked.

"Mario kart 8 deluxe" screamed Greyson (Gemini).

"I'm fine with that" I said.

"Fight or race?" Phoebe (Pisces) asked.

"I actually want a fight" Lilly (Libra) said.

"What do you think about renegade roundup" Greyson (Gemini) asked.

"I'm in" Summer (Sagittarius) said

Everyone agreed and began, the teams were: Blue: Summer (Sagittarius), Greyson (Gemini), me (Charlotte Capricorn), Aiden (Aries), Mario and Daisy. The red team was: Anthony (Aquarius), The red team was Aquarius (Anthony), Vincent (Virgo), Simon (Scorpio), Lilly (Libra), Phoebe (Pisces) and Toadette.

"Let's goo" Summer screamed after she opened a cell.

"How the f*ck did she've got there?!" Simon said after she screamed.

"Magic hehe" Summer replied

Team blue won. They played a couple of rounds farther but the totally stand was red: 453 and blue: 645.

After the game every one was about to go to their room.

Celine's pov♋

"I should was myself first and you can change first?" Thomas (Taurus) asked me.

"Uh sure " I replied.

It was been 5 minutes and I already changed in