10. Vincent's birthday (Virgo)

Saturday
Gemini's/ Greyson's pov

"Hey, guess what day it's tomorrow" I ran to Summer (Sag) and Charlotte (Cap). "Just tell us" Charlotte (Cap) rolled her eyes. "Isn't it Vincent his birthday tomorrow" Summer looked confused. "Ding, ding, ding, right asnwer found" I laughed. "And we should do a huge party" I clapped in my hands. "I guess there's nothing wrong with" Summer said. "Of course, you love partys" Charlotte (Capricorn) rolled her eyes. "What's wrong" I asked Charlotte (Capricorn). "I just hate him" she ran through her hair. "But you will still help us right" I asked. "I don't know" Charlotte (Capricorn) mumbled. "Common Pleeeaaaaaaaaassseeeee" I begged. "Fine, but only because you two are my bestfriends" Charlotte (Capricorn) rolled her eyes. "Yessss" I hugged her.

around lunch time
"Sooo Vince [nickname 'Vincent' (Virgo)] I said wrapping a arm around Virgo's shoulder. "Something's wrong?" he asked confused. "Soohooooo, tomorrow it's your birthday and what do you think about a party" I asked smiling at him. (A/n: AAAAAAAA too much So) "What kind of party do you mean" Vincent (Virgo) asked. "Big or HUGE or just a small" I smiled. "You know I don't like huuuuuuuuuge party's" he said. "But with how much people do you want" I asked. "Maybe just our class-" he began to speak. "Yeaah" I said excited. "Without Charlotte (Capricorn)" he continued. "I know you guys can get along" I kind of begged. "Dude, you know I can't stand her." Vince rolled his eyes. "You just met her" I said. "OK you have a point there, you know what" he said. "She can come too" he continued. "Yessir" I hugged him. (A/n: Oh no my class' obsession with yessir is coming)

SKIP TO NEXT DAY (Sunday)

Virgo's/  Vincent's pov

I woke up with a ringing of my phone. Is it morning already, I guess so. I've got out of my bed and changed into something comfy. I looked up at my phone to see who called me, it was Grey (Nickname Greyson) (Gemini). I grabbed my phone and got downstaires. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my whole class screamed at the top of their lungs. "Thanks guys" I said. I walked around to find Greyson to thank him for this. After a while I found him in the kitchen with Summer (Sagittarius), of course.

I ship them to hard, if they ever get together I guess I have to be the tirth wheel. But Charlotte (Capricorn) would be a tirth wheel to, so does that make me a fourth wheel. Guess we'll see, maybe it would never happen. "Hey Grey and Sum" I hugged them. (Sum nickname for summer, Sagittarius). "Hey Vince" they said at the same time. "Happy birthday" Summer (Sagittarius) smiled while hugging me. "Hey, I was supposed to say that first" Greyson (Gemini) punched her playfully while laughing. "Guys no time for flirting, look at the pancakes" I said pointing at the pancakes. "F*ck" Summer (Sagittarius) cursed. "Language" someone screamed out of nowhere. Greyson bursted out of laughing.

After a time we all sat on the table eating our pancakes. "Actually, who was swearing a couple minutes ago" Aiden (Aries) asked. Summer and Greyson let a pancake fall out of their mouths because they were laughing. "So that makes it easier to know who" Aiden (Aries) said. "Of course it was Summer" Phoebe chuckled. A sigh came out of Aiden's mouth. "Guess that's one extra line on my swear list" Aiden (Aries) pulled his shoulders up. "What the h*ll since whe-" Summer couldn't finish her sentence. "Aha second" Aiden screamed. "F*ck off" Summer whispered that only me, Charlotte and Greyson it could her. "What did you say" Aiden asked. "Nothing" Summer (Sag) propped a pancake in her mouth so she doesn't swear anymore. "I think that was the tirth line for today" Aiden said.

Aiden/Aries pov

I actually don't have a list. I just wanted to freak her out. Mission complete. 

Time skip to evening

Since it's Vincent's (Virgo) birthday and Greyson kept begging to me for a boys night, I said yes. I don't know why, like I don't hate Vincent (Virgo) but I always fall asleep at first and they always draw random shit on me. This people can be different. Yay, I'm overthinking again. Anyways I should get ready.

Camille/ Cancer pov

"Where are the guys" I asked to the girls because they were the only one in the room. "I don't know" Phoebe (Pisces) said. "I'll text him" Summer (Sagittarius) said grabbing her phone.

[A/N: Sorry guys I'm not going to use the usernames anymore so just to know here under right is Sagittarius and left is Gemini]

Grey day 🌞🐔

Hey, where are you guys

At a boys night sorry

In which room

Gaming room why

ALWAYS the gaming room

Heh we're only here for like a week

Yk when we were younger

Oh yeah😩🙄  

I've got to go byeeeeeeeeeee

byeeeeeeeeee

Back to Camille's / Cancer pov

"Boys night" Summer (Sagittarius) chuckled while she rolled her eyes. "Okay, then let's have a girl night" I said smiling. "Let's do that" Leah (Leo) said. "Where?" Lilly (Libra) asked. "Gaming room maybe" Charlotte (Capricorn) suggested. "Taken by the boys" Summer (Sagittarius) said. "Why does Greyson always need the gaming room" Charlotte (Capricorn) asked. "Yeah I know" Summer (Sagittarius) chuckled. "Then let's do it here in the living room" Leah said excited. After all we made in the middle of the living room this.

[Imagine this but big enough for 6 people to sleep and whatever]

Emma speaks!

Hey guys, I think this is the longest chapter I writed till now AND ITS EARLY 🥳
☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ . Next part are the sleepovers (boys and girls), I don't know if I'm going to put them together in a chapter or not. Tell me if you have any ship ideas or whatever you want to happen in this book. I'm going to post when I'm ready with a chapter, so sorry if you have to wait really long. I try next chapter to be long too.

Bye x