7. The power of friendship

Phoebe's pov ♓︎

The next day

In class

"Good morning class, today we're going to do a project to see how close you are" Mr. Astra said.

"And what do you mean with that" I said.

"You're going to be locked in a room and face your fears, it's up to you to help each other" Mr. Astra said. "Wow, that's heavy. We barely know eachoter" Simon whispered to Aiden. "That's why we do this" Mr. Astra said.

timeskip to locked room thing... [NO ONE'S POV]

Pisces thoughts: Okay, we're in this room for like 5 minutes and nothing happened. Everyone is looking around. I don't know what's happening right now. Oh no... From all what could happen this. How do they even know.

 A hologram [idk how you say this] showed up. It was Pisces's old best friend. She was manupalating [AAAAAAAAAAAAA, you know what I mean] her. She almost cried.

Back to Phoebe/Pisces's pov

I started to smell smoke, fire or whatever. Summer (Sagittarius), around her fire. She's trying to escape it. Then I saw Thomas her twin brother running at her.

Summer/sag's pov

My twin brother was running at me while I was standing in the fire, my biggest fear. Well I have multiple fears but fire or getting hurt is one of my biggest. "Everything is okay" My twin brother Thomas hugged me. "Yeah, I'm okay" I said. "Uhm I guess we have to go out of the fire" Thomas laughed. "Yeah let's go" I smiled. "3,2,1" Thomas counted and we both jumped out of the fire.

Charlotte/ Cap's pov

"Oh god you're okay" I runned at my best friend Summer/ Sagittarius. "Who the F are u" she said. This can't be [This is a thought]. "I'm your best friend" I tried to say but my voice cracked. "Can't be, Grey is my best friend" she said confused. [Grey is a nickname for Greyson (Gemini)]. "But we were a trio" I started crying. "Sorry, I don't remember" Sag said. I fell on my knees. I showed her a picture of us when we were young. "Yeah that's me and Grey" Summer said. "And who's this" I pointed at myself. "Uhm, there's nobody" Summer looked confused. I started to cry and ran to the other side of the room. "Wait" Greyson (Gemini) screamed. Summer ran at me and asked "Everything okay Char". [Nikname for Cap/Charlotte] "You, you" I said. "Me, me" she asked. "You forgot me" I whiped my eyes. "How could I ever-" Summer can't even finish her sentence because there was a video projected on the other side of the room. She ran to her twin Thomas and hugged him tight, I don't know why. Oh, I know now. It was their family on the wall.

Thomas/Taurus pov

My twin, Summer ran at my and hugged me so tight. I looked at in her eyes and that moment I heard. BOOM. It sounded like a gunshot. I looked back at the screen and saw my dad dead at the ground. I can't breathe anymore and I passed out. I felt a hand on my stomach, it's probably Summer. "It's fake" I heard someone scream. I slowly opened my eyes. At the moment my eyes were open Summer hugged me so tight I almost choked. "Summer, you're choking [IDK if this is right spelled but OK] me" I said. "Oh, sorry" she said. I looked around and saw Celine (Cancer) having  problems.

Emma speaks!
I hope you enjoyed this :)
It's sad that no one helped Pisces
:(.
I may or not may have to post less because my exams weren't that good, with that I mean that only French wasn't good and the rest was. I failed 2 parts of the 3 for French, but not that hard.
Part 1:66,6%
Part 2:47,7%
Part 3:40%
Not like it qll matters to you or yall give a shit abt it. It was yall chose to read it tho. Anyways bye x