Consequences: Part 2 (S02E02)

INT. SCHOOL CAFETERIA - NOON

Lindsay sits at a table. She picks up a french fry and opens her mouth.

A hand slaps her across the face knocking the french fry on to the ground. Lindsay reacts. She grabs the side of her face and looks up, shocked.

Sara stands there, leaning over the table, mad.

                                                           SARA

                                                           (yelling)

                                               You little slut. Nicky is mine!

                                                           (talking)

                                             You better stay away from him.

Sara looks for something on the table. She sets her eyes on a bottle next to the wall. She picks up the squirt bottle of catsup and squirts it all over Lindsay.

She smiles and crosses her arms over her chest.

Lindsay sits there, mad, with her mouth open. She is confused.

Sara throws the catsup bottle in Lindsay's lap.

Sara holds herself high and smiles at Lindsay. She walks off.

Lindsay sits there. She looks down at her clothes and realizes they're covered in catsup. She gets frustrated and collapses back in her chair.

Title Sequence

INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY - NOON

Lindsay walks down the hallway briskly trying to wipe some of the catsup off of her shirt. Her green army jacket hangs over her right forearm.

Kim runs after her.

                                                           KIM

                                                      Lindsay!

She falls in step with Lindsay.

Kim looks at Lindsay, confused.

                                                           KIM

                                         What the hell was that about?

Lindsay tries to wipe some of the catsup off. She's half paying attention to Kim.

                                                           LINDSAY

                       She's just mad because of the kiss. It's really not a big deal.

Kim stops and grabs Lindsay's arm to make her stop. They stand in front of the door to the girl's bathroom. Lindsay faces Kim.

                                                           KIM

                                                      What kiss?

Lindsay realizes what they're talking about. She freezes for a second and avoids eye contact. Kim gives her a, "Well...?" kind of look. Lindsay looks back at Kim.