Bionic Bill (S02E03)

Bionic Bill S02E03

INT. BILL'S BEDROOM - MORNING

Bill lays on the ground, doing sit ups. He breathes heavily. He struggles to sit up.

                                                                          BILL

                                                              Two.

He falls back on to the ground, tired and out of breath. He turns his head toward his TV set. An episode of The Facts of Life with Lisa Whelchel plays on the screen. He focuses on her.

                                                                          BILL

                                                              You're on your way, Bill.

TITLE SEQUENCE

INT. DRAMA CLASS - AFTERNOON

Cindy stands on stage with Gordon. Cindy wears a long medieval styled dress. Gordon wears a long brown priest robe.

Ms. Yevich stands off the stage and looks impatient.

                                                                          MS. YEVICH

                                                                Sam come on out! We need to get started.

Sam walks on stage in a very uncomfortable manner. He wears an oversized medieval costume. He pulls it up as he walks to center stage.

Cindy giggles at Sam.

                                                                          SAM

                                                              Ms. Yevich, this costume is way too big.

Ms. Yevich shakes her head in disapproval. She reaches up to Sam and tugs and pulls at the costume to make it fit him as best as possible.

                                                                      MS. YEVICH

                                                                         (aside)

                                           I swear these kids just get smaller and smaller every year.

Ms. Yevich looks at Sam.

                                                                     MS. YEVICH

                   You're just going to have to make it work, Sam. We are on a very tight schedule.

Ms. Yevich lets go of the material she was holding. Sam's pants start to fall down. He grabs them as he looks panicked. He pulls the pants up so they don't fall down.

Cindy looks at Gordon and giggles.

Ms. Yevich walks away from the stage.

                                                                     MS. YEVICH

                                                                  Places people!

Gordon steps up stage. Cindy goes stage right. Sam struggles over to stage left.