Surviving the night (part 3)

Drake's P.O.V

About an hour ago me and Springtrap got the shock of our lives when Mike had that outburst. We weren't really talking that much after that. Only Bonnie and Chica were the ones bothering us at the doors, but they left fairly quickly. Foxy kept peeking out of his curtain, but didn't leave the cove once and Freddy was always either on stage or in one of the bathrooms. What's wierder is the fact that Bonnie was in the same bathroom. That's just kinda suspicious if you ask me, but what's even more suspicious is the fact that the animatronics seem to be glitching. Why, I don't know. I just shove the thought to the back of my mind and check the door. Nobody's there. I let out a sigh and turn off the light.

"Okay, not much longer now. And if they stay this dormant then surviving this night will be easy." I mutter to myself. Then I hear a scream coming from Mike.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask rushing to him. Springtrap rushes to Mike, also seeming concerned.

"Camera 2B..." He muttered. I check the camera and let out a scream when I see what's on the camera. The Freddy poster, it changed. Instead of the normal poster, it's an image of a golden version of Freddy, with completely black eyes. Then two white dots appear in them, staring back at the camera. Then the camera glitches for a second, showing random images and flashes of an eyeless Bonnie, Freddy in the parts and service, Chica's head popping out the kitchen and a run-down Foxy sitting in the cove. What's scary about them is that they're all covered in blood. There's a strange, really glitchy, and sort of child-like voice playing in the background for a sec and all of a sudden, the tablet shuts off. The three of us stare at the tablet, shocked, surprised and terrified.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" Mike screams.

"He's coming..." Springtrap mutters in an alarmed tone. A dreaded expression appears all over his face.

"Who? Who's he? Who's coming?" I ask.

"Golden Freddy." Springtrap mutters. He rushes to the door and quickly shuts it.

"Drake, shut the door, now!" He commands.

"Why Springtrap?" I say. He looks at me with a firm and serious expression.

"Just do it kid!" He shouts. I stagger back surprised. He's talked to me like that before. Without hesitating I rush to the door and press the button and the door closes.

"Okay Springtrap, what's going on?" Mike asks.

"Goldy... Please have mercy." He mutters.

"Who's Goldy? Is that another one of the animatronics?" I ask. Springtrap just let's out a sigh and nods his head slowly.

"His full name is Golden Freddy, but I call him Goldy. And out of all of the animatronics in this entire building, he's the most mysterious, frightening and dangerous out of the bunch." Springtrap explains.

"And why is he so dangerous exactly?" I ask.

"Because he has powers that the others don't." He says.

"What kind of powers?" Mike asks nervously.

"You don't wanna know." Springtrap says.

"Guys, we have a problem." Mike says. Not wanting to be on the recieving end of another outburst, me and Springtrap look toward him.

"What's the problem Mike?" I ask.

"I don't know how but were somehow at 20% power." He says sounding stressed.

"The doors..." Me and Springtrap mutter at the same time. We then rush to the doors, check the lights and open the doors.

"Damnit, damnit, damnit! All that time we worried about fending off Golden Freddy, that we completely forgot about conserving our power! Shit!" Springtrap says dropping to his knees and holing the sides of his head. 

"Springtrap, it's gonna be fine, relax. We're gonna get through this night." I say reassuringly. I put my hands in his shoulders hoping to call him down. After a while he calms down. I then hear a creepy laugh coming from the right door and rush to close it immediately.

"Go away Freddy." I say.

"Mike, how much time do we have left?" Springtrap asks.

"About eight minutes until 6 AM." He says. I let out a sigh of relief.

"That's a relief." Springtrap says sitting against the wall. We then hear footsteps running towards us from both hallways.

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I shout closing the door. "JUST LEAVE US ALO-"

I was cut off by a sharp pain in my head. I let out a cry of pain and drop to my knees holding the sides of my head. My vision starts to go blurry and all I hear is a loud ringing in my ears. Through my blurry vision I could see Mike and Springtrap coming to me with concerned expressions on their faces. After a bit I slowly start to get my sight and hearing back.

"Drake are you okay?" I hear Mike say. I nod in response. I then hear that creepy laugh again. It's not as clear, but I can still hear it. Then all of a sudden, the room goes dark and all I can see, is the white glow coming from Springtrap's eyes.

"What was that!?" Mike yelped.

"Oh no..." Springtrap mutters.

"Spring, What's going on?" I ask concerned.

"The power... It's at zero... We're done for..." He mutters.

"What!?" I say.

Oh you unfortunate souls, how unfair you must think your lives must be... I do want to spare you, but you've made me angry. Now I'm gonna do what us animatronics do best...

That voice... It was all too familiar to forget who it belonged to. And after about a few seconds, we see a pair of blue eyes light up in the darkness. Then we hear this...

Then the music stops and the doorway becomes dark again....

This is it... We're out of power, Freddy's standing right outside the doorway ready to kill us and there's nothing else we can defend ourselves with. We're gonna die...

I can feel the terror building up in the room, and a tear falling down my face. I stare at the dark and then close my eyes tight, waiting for my death. Maybe I'd be able to come back as one of the animatronics. Maybe I'll be just like Springtrap. About a million thoughts are running through my head at once. But they're all put on hold the moment I hear the sound of a bell chime, a chime that I remember hearing before.

"Uh...Spring? What is that sound?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask.

"The six AM bell." He says.

"Wait, it's six!?" I say surprised.

"We made it!?" Mike says.

"Yeah...we made it." He says.

"So we can finally leave this Hell house?" Mike asks excitedly. Springtrap nods.

"Yes!" Mike says triumphantly.

"Cone on!" I say dragging Mike out of the office by his wrist. I hear Springtrap walking close behind us, away from the nightmare we went through. Hopefully that's the last time we have to defend against those animatronics. And right now, I'm in desperate need of a nap.

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry for the late upload. I was so excited about writing my new book that I almost forgot that I needed to finish this chapter. And I know it seems a rushed and unplanned but this is the best the chapter could possibly get. I was writing this at 4:30 in the morning. Drake isn't the only one who needs a nap right now. But anyway, that's it for today. I'll see you all in the next chapter [and after I take a 4 month long nap].
Bye