Confessions of a killer

[Just a heads up, this chapter ends in the complete opposite way that it starts. Be prepared to shed a few tears cuz shit is about to hit the fan]

Drake's P.O.V

"Uh, Drake, don't you think it's a bit too early to go to Freddy's?" Mike asks walking a step behind me. I just keep walking. The streets are still full with people, a lot of them looking at me with surprised and shocked expressions on their faces. I ignore them and keep going forward.

"I don't care. I need answers ASAP." I say.

"But it's thirty five minutes past eight. There's still a ton of people outside on the streets. What if someone sees-" Mike asks.

"Then we'll just have to be extra careful." I interrupt. We take a right turn and Freddy's comes to view. We wait for the traffic light to turn greed before crossing the street and standing in front of the pizzaria.

"Drake, I'm not sure if this is such a good idea." Mike says.

"Well it doesn't matter. I'm the one who wanted to come here. It's your fault for wanting to tag along. If you wanna go back to the orphanage then be my guest!" I growl at him. He takes a step back and looks at me with a scared expression which then turns into a hurt expression. I let out a sigh.

"Look, ever since I had that dream my mind was just full of questions. And Spring is the only person that I can talk to. He's the only one who really understands what I'm going through, no offence." I say softly.

"None taken." He says. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Those questions are all I can think about. They're the only thoughts that enter my head, and they haunt me. I want them to stop. The only way to do that is by getting answers and if anyone is gonna answer these questions, it's Springtrap." I explain.

"I know, but couldn't you at least wait until midnight?" He asks.

"I can't. Like I said, they're all I can think about. That's why I'm going to Freddy's this early." I say. Mike puts on a defeated look.

"Fine." Mike says letting a sigh escape his lips.

The two of us the sneakily enter Freddy's from the back door and head to the backroom. Once there, we open the door and find Springtrap sitting on the floor, legs spread out, looking like he just woke up from a nightmare, his eyes glowing dimly in the room. The moment he lifts his head to look at me, he practically jumps off the floor and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Uh, I'm glad to see you too Springtrap." I say akwardly patting his back.

"Promise you'll stay close to me whenever you're here, okay?" He mumbles, holding onto me tighter.

"Uh, okay?" I say pushing him away from my body.

"I'm guessing you just had a nightmare?" I hear Mike ask behind me. Springtrap slumps down and sits against the wall, seemingly exhausted.

"Yeah, you look awful, are you okay Spring?" I ask kneeling in front of him.

"I just had a dream about the pizzaria burning down..." Springtrap said holding the side of his head with one hand.

"Oh, Now we see why you're looking like such a mess. But it could be worse." I say calmly.

"And you were burning inside it." Springtrap added, dropping his hand from his head and looking at me with a mixture of fear, concern and sadness in his eyes. My expression changes from calm to shocked. I look at him, my eyes wide.

"You're kidding." I mutter. He shakes his head slowly.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that." Mike says.