The urge to kill (part 2)

Your P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes, tired and with a splitting headache. I try to remember what happened, but it's all a blur. I hold my head in pain and massage the spots that ache the most. Then I look down on my body. There's red blobs all over my shirt, and my hands. Even some of my hair is stained red. I stare up at the sky, the moon is out and the stars are twinkling brightly. I look around and find myself surrounded by brick walls and next to a dumpster, hidden away perfectly form anyone on the street. I then look down at my hands again. My fingers are red. The substance smells terrible, but familiar. Kinda like...blood.

"Oh..." I mumble. The images start flooding back into my head. The sight of Simon sitting there with blood splattered all over his body made me shudder. I put my hands over my face and let out a long sigh. Then I hear a familiar voice calling me.

"Drake? Is that you buddy?" The person says. I lower my hands to find...Springtrap?

"S-Spring? What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be back at Freddy's" I ask.

"Uh, this is Freddy's kid." He chuckles. He then looks down at my bloodied shirt and hands with a concerned look on his face and he sits down next to me.

"Are you okay? You look like you've had one hell of a fight." He says softly.

"Oh, that..." I say looking off to the side. I can see Springtrap's concern increase out of the corner of my eye.

"Drake, what happened?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder. I hug my knees and look down.

"It's a touchy subject." I mutter loud enough for Springtrap to hear me.

"You don't have to hide anything from me buddy." He says softly.

"I know, it's just..." I say, tears starting to form in my eyes. I close them and turn my head towards the side, avoiding eye contact with Springtrap. The reminder of what happened today makes me feel like I've been stabbed instead of Simon. There's silence between us for a while. I feel Springtrap's arm around my body and him holding me close.

"Drake, you know I don't like to see you like this. I hate seeing you cry. Something's bothering you, and it's clear to see that you need to tell someone." He says. He lays my head on his shoulder.

"Please, just tell me and I'll try to make you feel better." He says.

"I can't..." I mutter.

"Drake-" He says before being cut off.

"I just can't Springtrap! I did something horrible today! The image of him made everyone in the room scream! It's too much for me process, too much to take in!" I scream pushing him away.

"Drake..." I hear Springtrap mutter. I look away, tears flooding from my eyes. He wraps his arms around my body and pulls me close to him.

"Drake, talk to me, please. I wanna help, I hate seeing you cry like this. Please, just talk to me." Springtrap says. I bury my head in his chest and let out a few breaths. I pull away from him and dry my tears.

"I killed someone in my class earlier today..." I mutter.

"What was that Drake?" Springtrap asks.

"I...I killed someone." I say more clearly. He goes silent.

"You...you killed someone?" Springtrap asks sounding shocked.

"Yes, I did..." I say quietly. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to Springtrap, who has a soft look on his face.

"Wanna talk about it inside?" He asks. I nod quietly. He then helps me up and leads me inside the pizzaria and to the parts and service. Once we're in the back room I tell him everything. From my hair turning purple to the lights flickering, to me attacking Simon. He stares at me with wide eyes.

"Well damn, I didn't think it would escalate that fast." He says. I let out a sigh and sit down next to him.

"Yeah, I was so disgusted and horrified with what I did that I ran away from there. I didn't really know where I was going though, so I ended up here." I explain.

"Now I see why you looked so hurt and frail when I saw you, but at least I know that we're more alike than I thought." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, believe it or not, I ended up nearly killing someone too, around thirty years ago." He says.

"You what!?" I say shocked.

"Yeah, I didn't intend on killing anyone that day, but I guess it just happened. He turned out okay though." He says. I stare at him for a while.

"That's a story for another time Drake." He says crossing his arms and legs.

"Why can't you tell me now?" I whine.

"Because, I say so." Springtrap says smiling at me cheekily.

"That's not an answer Springtrap." I say folding my arms.

"Of coarse it is." He says putting his hands behind his head.

"No it's not." I smirk at him.

"Well, I think it's a proper answer, and you're not changing my mind." He says slouching against the wall.

"You're so childish sometimes." I chuckle.

"What are you gonna do about it kid?" He says smirking sneakily.

Without even thinking I tackle him and pin him to the ground. He stares at me surprised. I smirk cheekily at him.

"That's what I'll do about it." I say.

"Wow, and you call me childish." Springtrap chuckles. We both start laughing. Then I notice Springtrap blushing a bit.

"Uh, you can get off me now Drake." He says nervously. Then I notice that I'm on top of his crotch. I quickly scramble off of Springtrap on the floor, my cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Oh god, I'm sorry." I say covering my face with my hands. Then all of a sudden I'm forced to the ground.

"Got you!" Springtrap says chuckling.

"Hey! No fair, you caught me off guard!" I say to him.

"This is what you get for tackling me." He says with a devilish grin. One of his eyes then start to glow purple.

"Okay, get off Springtrap." I say unamused. Then I hear footsteps coming into the pizzaria from the back door.

"Fuck, someone's coming." Springtrap says. He quickly gets off me and hides behind a bunch of boxes in the corner. I hide there with him. I hear the footsteps getting closer to the parts and service, then all of a sudden, the door to the secret room opens slowly! With that, only one thought comes to mind

'Shit, we've been busted! Again!'