More Realizations

This is written during the Thanksgiving episode. The party is just about to start and Ricky and Gina are just walking in together which once again catches the glare of EJ.

EJ's POV

It's been a week since I realized that I have some type of feelings for Gina and it's hard for me to actually comprehend this in my head. I thought that maybe I was just tired when the realization came but I still feel the same way. Hopefully I can get this feeling out of my head during this party, I mean I do love Thanksgiving after all.

At Ashlyn's House

EJ: Hello hello Cuz, awesome party. Oh just wanted to let you know that I brought some lobster dip but I did double dip on the way here and I feel bad about that but I feel great about telling you.

Ashlyn: Cool I'm Ashlyn and you are??

EJ: On a mission Ash, I'm here to get my mind off things and have fun with my friends. I not going to have many more moments like this so trying to soak everything in with everyone.

Ashlyn: Aw Eej that's really sweet, well I hope you have fun.

Ashlyn's POV

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but EJ for the past week has been acting pretty distracted lately. Normally I know my cousin pretty well considering how we practically grew up together since our parents were always away but this is a different type of distraction, wish I could put my finger on why he's acting like this.

Ricky and Gina walk through the door together.

Ashlyn: Hey hey you two, welcome to the party. Everyone is already here so get ready to play this amazing board game Carlos brought from home.

Gina: Oh really this should be good. By now everyone should know my competitive side so don't get in my way Bowen😉.

Ricky: Come on now, I think everyone here already knows to not get in your way G. I've learned that lesson once way too many times.

Gina: Glad you understand me Ricky, don't get this from a lot of people.

Ricky: Anytime G.

Ashlyn's POV

As I'm watching these two interact in a lowkey cute and subtle way I just so happened to glance over at EJ and he does not look happy. From where I'm standing, he couldn't get a good look at me but I sure got a good look at him and he's giving Ricky the biggest death glare I've ever seen. Honestly even if he could see me, he wouldn't notice cause he's so focused on the two of them. If EJ could shoot lasers from his eyes, Ricky would honestly have two bald spots on the back of his head from EJ's eyes. Actually scratch that, his head and hair would totally be on fire considering how long he's been staring at the two of them. I know him and Ricky aren't friends considering how Ricky is the ex of his ex and things started off awful between them but this glare...he's never made this glare towards Ricky even while he was with Nini. Why does he care so much about Ricky talking to Gi-...wait a minute...OMG- wait don't get ahead of yourself. I need to talk to the source before I assume anything about this.

They are now about to start High School Musical: The Choosical.

Carlos: Ok so there are two teams, the East High Wildcats and the West High Knights. So sort yourselves.

EJ's POV

Well I thought I could come here and get my mind off of everything that was going on but boy was I wrong. Everything was going just fine until I saw both Ricky and Gina come in together at the same time. I even heard them refer to themselves as "we" when they came in. Why out of all people did she have to come with him. Yeah it's not like this gathering is a date but still. I couldn't help but to stare at the two of them as they were talking about the game we were about to play. I think I might've stared too long cause Seb had to bring me back. Luckily for me he's a little oblivious and innocent to many things which helped in my favor. He wasn't able to figure out what I was looking at and why and he didn't try to ask questions either. He just asked if I was okay, of course I lied but he obviously believed it which was all I needed. Now I'm going to make sure I'm on Gina's team cause the last thing I want is to go against her while Ricky is on her side.