Weekend Getaway

This past week has been pretty stressful for Gina. If people didn't know her, you'd think that she is perfectly fine because she's that great of an actor, but her boyfriend and friends know that she hasn't been well all week. They all know she wanted this week to be over with.

Gina's POV

This week has been everything but good. Ever since Lily got the lead, my confidence has been so low. I felt like once again I wasn't good enough. Yeah I got the understudy role but that means nothing since Lily still got the lead. We have the first reading of the play next Monday and I am not looking forward to it. Just gonna be sitting there gagging the entire time having to watch Lily be cute with my boyfriend. I'm just glad this week is over with.

*knock knock knock*.

Gina: Come in.

Ej: Hey Babe, how did you sleep?

Gina: Not very good to be honest.

Ej: Do you have any energy right now?

Gina: As of right now I don't but all I need to do is wash my face one good time and I can wake up. What's on your mind?

Ej: Well we haven't had a day out in awhile. Whenever we did, it was always with our friends, never by ourselves. So I was wondering, if you felt like having a day out to ourselves. I want to make you happy this weekend.

Gina: Awww Ej, of course I want that *she gets up to hug him*.

Ej: There's my girl *he stares at her*, I know this is a hard time but I promise you, we can do this together. There is nothing she can do that could ruin us.

Gina: You're right baby. I believe you too. Now let's go and get ready. I want to see what you got planned.

Ej: Trust me, you're gonna enjoy today, even if one of us isn't good at it *he winks and then rushes out the room*.

Gina: Wait what do you mean by...that *he's already out the room, she laughs then gets ready*.

Ej: *knock knock* hey G you almost ready?

Gina: *Opens the door* yeah I'm ready but first things first, I need to explain what you meant before you walked out *she smirks*.

Ej: Then I'd ruin the surprises for todayyyy *he whines* don't make me say anything *he begs*.

Gina: Ok fine you big baby *she pouts*.

Ej: Hey but I'm your big baby aren't I? *he says in deep voice then he pulls her close, cups her faces and kisses her which soon grows heated*.

Gina has been in such a huge slump for the past few days, she wasn't even able to enjoy the few kisses Ej gave her so this was something both of them have been craving for awhile. Gina slowly moves her hands up and down Ej's chest and he brought his hands down from her face to her waist and pulls her closer to where there is no space between their bodies. Their tongue fight for dominance, Ej let's Gina win with the hopes she will feel even better afterwards. With her thinking that she's winning, she pulls his face even closer. It can't get any closer than this. Ej's hand goes up under her shirt and he rubs her stomach with his thumbs which tickles Gina in the process. She laughs and starts to do the same. She puts her hand up under his shirt and feels all over his abs which only makes her want him even more. She goes in for a kiss to his neck, a kiss that then slowly works its way down to his collar bone and then directly up under his neck driving Ej insane. He brings her face back up to his and crashes his lips back in hers with a slight moan in between made by both of them. He then pulls away.