Explanations

This is happening right after the bell rung for the next class. Everyone has gone to their classes and as expected, Gina did not show up to her free period class with Carlos and Sebbie leaving everyone to look for her in the halls.

From Carlos: To Everyone
Guys Gina is not in here, I'm starting to get so worried. What time do y'all want to meet in the hallways to look for her and where?

From Sebbie: To Everyone
Well for most teachers you have to wait like 15 minutes after class starts before you can leave. How does 1:20 sound for you guys? Me and Carlos are about to head out now so if you're able to get out sooner let us know. We will be meeting in the hallway that has the pretty bulletin board of the calendar on it.

From Nini: To Everyone
Yeah that's perfect. Today is a review day and my teacher really isn't teaching right now so I'm heading out right now to find y'all.

From Big Red: To Everyone
I'm coming too, I already finished all this craft work yesterday so I'm free to do what I want.

From Ashlyn: To Everyone
I have a test but nothing to worry about, I'll be done way before 1:20 because this stuff is way too easy. Ej are you still with us and breathing?

From Kourtney: To Everyone
He's with me right now and as forth breathing...not so much. He's holding his breath a lot and for long periods of times. I keep telling him to breath but he won't release until he feels like he's about to pass out. He will listen to me every now and then though. We gotta find this girl ASAP!

From Ricky: To Everyone
Give him a pat on the back for me and tell him we're gonna get through this and help him find his girl.

From Kourtney: To Everyone
Aww that's sweet, will do Ricky.

Everyone gets off their phones and put their plan into action. Carlos and Sebbie head out to go and find Nini and Big Red. Once together they decided to split up to cover more grounds. It would look real suspicious if they stayed in a group so this was their next best option.

Carlos: Ok guys, we need to split up. Look in any place you can think of and listen as well. I know her crying was how Ej found her after Lily got under her skin that day. Make sure to also be checking y'all's phones just in case someone needs to meet up and continue the search with us.

Nini: Ok got it, anyone want to take certain areas or are we just going to keep it random around the school just in case she comes to those areas after someone has already looked?

Big Red: I think we should keep it random, that's what I hear from other people when it comes to things like this.

Sebbie: Ok everyone. Ready Break! *everyone rushes off in their own directions*.

Carlos' POV

My poor poor Gina, this is the last thing she deserves in this world. The only good outcome I can think of that will come from this is how mad mother is going to be at Lily for hurting Gina like this. You're not supposed to hurt your cast mates, they are your family. Do I consider Lily family? F no but you don't see me going around kissing important people in her life. At least I can actually keep my cool when needed. I could easily stoop to her level and say she's gonna pay for this but I'm better than her. Karma will bite her in the ass someday.

Big Red's POV

Ok not gonna lie, that hit to the face with Gina's phone hurt a lot but I know it's nothing compared to the heartbreak Gina felt when she saw that video. I would've done the same thing if I were her so I'm not even mad. I know Lily has done some messed up things but even this is a new low for her. What did Gina even do to her besides that slap to the face? Last time I checked, a slap and a kiss doesn't really correlate with each other. I'll never understand the minds of evil people.