Showtime Pt 2

So out of all the problems each group had only two of them were able to be fixed. The boys got the wood for the background props, the girls got the cloth and props they needed, but the power was still an issue at the factory...what to do now?

Mr. M's POV

Well it's been an additional thirty minutes and the power still isn't back on. I've had to catch Ms. Jenn twice from almost passing out, currently on the second one and we're running out of options here. Better tell Cash his money was wasted because this is just terrible, what are we even going to do now?

Suddenly Ms. Jenn awoke from his arms and let out a huge gasp. Then she let out a smile.

Ms. Jenn: Benjamin! I have an idea. MEN, give me that half done backdrop. It's heading back to East High. MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

All the men rushed at her command and told her yes ma'am and they passed her. Mr. M had a confused look on his face but he knew something crazy was going on inside of her head.

Mr. M: What idea do you have going on inside of your head?

Ms. Jenn: For the most part the backdrop is finished, we just have to finish the last twenty-five percent on the bottom. By the time we get there the kids should have everything done so everyone can focus on the backdrop. Those kids are crazy talented and I know they have what it takes to finish the last part of this backdrop.

Mr. M: This is what I love most about you, you're always so determined and you're always lifting those kids up. I hope they know how lucky they are to have you as their teacher.

Ms. Jenn: Oh Benjamin, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me *she hugs him and then kisses his cheek leaving him shocked*.

Bill: Ok ma'am, the backdrop is ready and already on its way to East High. Sorry for the mishap that happened today. I understand if y'all don't trust us in the future but know we are going to make sure this never happens again.

Ms. Jenn: Why thank you, but don't worry. We will still think about you. Have a good rest of the day.

Ms. Jenn and Mr. M walked out of the building and to their car. They then immediately sped after the truck. Since the truck knew where the school was, they didn't need to stay in front of it so they darted straight for the school to let the kids know what they will have to do in the next thirty minutes. Once they arrived at the school they darted out the car and straight to the theatre and what they say brought tears to Ms. Jenn's eyes. There was everything. The background props completed and standing loud and tall, the costumes were sewed back to their former glory with more added touches to them, and the props were all in the right place on the tables ready to be held by their actors. With all the excitement going through her body she couldn't help but kiss Mr. M all over which then lead him to take charge. He grabbed her face and kissed her straight in the lips which then caught the attention of all the students. They oooooed and awwwwedd as they saw the moment. Then they pulled away and just smiled. Ms. Jenn then turned to her students to explain the situation.

Ms. Jenn: Ok you guys, in T-minus ten minutes the backdrop will be arriving but there was some technical difficulties at the factory. The power cut off while our backdrop was being made and only seventy-five percent of it got finished which means we have to do the rest. You guys are so talented and creative and I have the picture of the old backdrop on my phone which I can send to all of y'all. We can do this, we have a good forty-five minutes before our show starts so let's make the best out of that time and make this the best backdrop they have ever seen.

They then heard the door open and then came the two men hauling the backdrop in. Seems like they just got an additional ten minutes added to their time which was exactly what they needed. After the backdrop got hung up everyone got straight to work. Everyone had already put on their costumes but to make sure they didn't get paint on them, they all wore heavy duty aprons which covered up their entire bodies. They wanted to have their costumes and makeup on and done so they didn't have to focus on that later in the night. They then divided the backdrop into five sections so instead of everyone being clustered up, they could work from the edges and work their way in. Ms. Jenn sent them the piece they were working on and off they went. Ashlyn had ready quickly traced and sketched each section to perfection and then Big Red came and darkened those areas for everyone. Ricky and Nini worked on the two outer edges of the backdrop, next came Sebbie and Carlos, then Ej and Gina worked on the middle part together. Then just like that the backdrop was now completed and honestly...it looked better then their last one. They couldn't cheer because the moment they finished they heard someone in the house so they went to the back to celebrate and get ready. Once they got to the back they couldn't hold their excitement in anymore.