7 - saturday

it's a morning of a weekend but something doesn't feel right in felix's mind.

the boy just woke up and found himself on changbin's bed, "why is it so quiet today?" as he got off of the bed.

he made his way towards the toilet outside, right next to changbin and chan's shared room, still struggling to keep his eyes open.

"oh lixie? you're up earlier that i expected," the toilet door opened, revealing changbin with a sweet smile on his face.

"good morning binnie,"

felix flashed a beaming smile, almost looking like a fool. his binnie's voice being the first thing he heard in the morning is the best feeling in the world for felix.

"how was sleep?" he continued.

"it was great. i'm perfectly fine now," changbin brought his hand to tuck a few strands of hair behind felix's ears, catching the still-sleepy boy off guard, "it's all thanks to your sweet care and cuddles lixie."

"mhmm," leaning into changbin's cold hand, he could feel himself burning, "where are the others?"

"hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin went grocery shopping,"

"will they even be able to get the right stuff?" felix chuckled, later joined by changbin.

"oh and chan-hyung had to meet up with someone, i think his family,"

the australian just nodded as he grabbed changbin's hand that was on his hair and rested his cheeks on it.

'god, why is he so cute even this early in the morning,'

"come here, let's wash your face," changbin gently brought the boy to the sink inside the toilet as he washed their hands.

"how about jisung? on a date with minho-hyung?"

"yeah, i just hope they won't come back too late at night,"

the toilet was filled with giggles and water sound. but as soon as the older tried to bring his wet hands onto felix's face, the younger took a small step back.

"i can do this myself binnieee,"

"but i want to do it for you," as he proceeded, "stay still."

felix surrendered and just stood still as the older started rubbing his eyes, cheeks and lips with the excess water on his hands.

"i'm so jealous of them,"

"who?" changbin wet his hand with water from the sink before going for a second wash to refresh the younger.

"jisung and minho-hyung. they always spend a day just for the two of them every week,"

"we can do that too if you want,"

god knows how much those words affected the butterflies inside felix's stomach.

"but we're not-"

"i can do anything you want me to," changbin held felix's face by his jawline gently, "literally, all you have to do is ask, lixie,"

the younger was speechless, he didn't know what he expected but he definitely wasn't prepared for that. and changbin was totally aware of it.

"aaand we're done. do you wanna make breakfast with me now or are you gonna shower first?"

changbin found the younger's current state extremely adorable as he calmly fixed felix's bangs, admiring the flustered boy in front of him.

"oh right a date- wait no i mean toilet- huh what uh- food eh-" the boy ended up covering his face with his hands in frustration and embarrassment, "binnieeeeeee."

"hm? tell me lixie," felix could sense changbin smirking even with his eyes covered.

"help me,"

the voice was a little bit unclear due to his hands still covering his whole face including his mouth. why 'help', you're wondering? this was not the first time changbin made his lixie so flustered to the point he refused to look at him, it couldn't be counted on one hand.

"how am i supposed to help you if you don't tell me anything? hm?"

changbin loves teasing his lixie. sometimes it amazed him how his words hold so much power on the younger boy. if he were to be honest, he wasn't simply saying those to make himself or even felix, happy. it just felt right for him. he believed that everything he said to felix is genuine and is the answer from his heart.

man, he's so in love and ready to risk it all.

"come on, help me,"

if changbin could pick one of his favourite things about lee felix, it would be the way the younger trust and rely so hard on him, even in this kind of situation. felix is always so honest to him, and changbin enjoyed that. he asked changbin a lot about "how to"s and this situation is not an exception.

'how do i get away from this seo changbin u better help,'

"gosh you're so adorable, you know that?" changbin pulled the boy into his embrace, taking in his scent before teasing, "you don't even smell so no need to shower yet..."

"i don't like you binnieee," felix mumbled as he rested his face on changbin's chest, receiving a chuckle from the older.

"then shall we..." changbin tapped the boy's back softly as a sign, "...go make breakfast now, love?"

the last word was spoken a bit too quietly on purpose by seo changbin.

---------------
a/n heyo im back after a year. i just wrote this at 3am for an hour this is just a brainrot i didnt even proofread

and since im back now, i'll try to write more chapters. enjoy <3 thanks for the reads and love <33