2 - it's snowing

"binniee,"

"yes?"

the two was now walking down the snowy street after exiting their apartment, arms linking with each other's.

"i like the snow, they're so pure and white," felix giggled, causing changbin's heart to skip a beat.

"me too. it's cold but somehow it warms my heart when i look at it."

'just like when i look at you'

they then continued their walk which was filled with felix's giggles everytime he stepped on the fluffy-looking snow with his winter boots.

before they could even reach the convenience store down the street, it started snowing and felix immediately stopped while changbin didn't even realised the snow falling from the sky as he was too immersed into the sound of felix's giggles.

"binnieeee,"

"what is it, lixie?"

changbin was caught off guard when felix lifted up the boy's chin with his tiny fingers to look up the sky. however, instead of looking at the sky, changbin found himself staring at the australian who planted an extremely happy expression on his face.

"look, it's snowing," felix stated excitedly.

changbin finally came into his senses as he stopped staring at the excited boy and looked up for real.

"wait woah it really is," the two boys took their time staring at the sky for a while before looking at each other and exchanging smiles.

"binnieeeee,"

felix walked and stopped in front of changbin, looking at the boy straight into his beautiful orbs.

"tell me," changbin replied, totally interested in whatever the boy was gonna say.

"can i keep this? i like it," felix was referring to the comfortable hoodie that was hugging his body, keeping him warm wherever he goes.

"are you kidding me lixie?" changbin chuckled while felix was confused with the response he received, "feel free to consider everything mine as yours too. i don't mind, honey."

'the petname killed me. can i get an f in the chat please,'

"now, come on let's go," changbin grabbed felix's wrist and made their way to the grocery store down the street while felix was just a blushing mess trying to hide his red cheeks with his hoodie. he prayed so hard that changbin won't realised the state he was in.

and the oblivious changbin really didn't.

"binnieeee can i take this?" felix held a bag of caramel popcorns in front of the older's face.

"of course, lixie. just put it in our basket."

"yayy!" he jumped delightedly while hugging the snack.

standing in front of the counter, changbin took out his wallet with felix clinging tightly into his arms.

"stop staring at it, just take one already," changbin chuckled at the sight of felix pouting at the lollipops displayed at the counter.

"wha-what,"

"the lollipop, you want it, right?"

"eh? oh right haha.." felix scratched his head softly before reaching for a strawberry flavoured lollipop, "binnieeeee can you buy me this?"

"anything for you lixie,"

changbin paid for their things and took the plastic bags. he bowed a little to the cashier, earning a fond smile for the guy.
"you guys look so cute as a couple," the words slipped out of the cashier guy's mouth.

felix and changbin exchanged looks and became flustered, the cashier guy found them extra cute like that.

"uh-uhm we're not..." changbin replied.

"oh i'm sorry i thought-" the cashier guy awkwardly placed his palm on his forehead, "i'm so sorry."

"no it's okay i get why u thought that," changbin bowed once again and walked towards the door.

"have a great day, be careful of the slippery road!"

felix shoot a grin at the kind cashier and followed changbin out.

"ahh it's snowing a little bit too hard right now," changbin put his hand inside his hoodie's pocket, grabbing the heat pack that he brought from home.

"i know right," felix copied his actions but lowkey panicked when he didn't have any heat pack in the pocket of changbin's hoodie that he borrowed.

"binnieeee," he clinged into the older like it was a habit. they were still standing outside the store, staying under the roof for a while as they prepare themselves to go through the snowy path again.

"mhmm?"

felix wanted to tell changbin that he felt so cold but after thinking for a while, he thought that it would be better if he didn't say it. who knows, the older might do stupid things like giving his hoodie or something.

"nothing, i just feel like calling your name," felix clinged harder and rested his head on changbin's shoulder.

"oh my god lixie your head is freezing i can feel it even through this thick hoodie," changbin turned to look at felix, "your lips look so pale."

"pshhh what i'm not even that cold. stop overreacting," felix let out his adorable giggle, trying to reassure changbin that he's okay.

honestly, felix really thought that changbin was overreacting. (that's what love does to a person bro) well, felix admitted that he felt kinda cold but not t h a t cold to the point he could see a really worried expression on changbin's handsome face.

'oh how i wish i could kiss that worried expression off of his face'

"where's your heat pack? give it to me," changbin reached his hands out which then ended up with nothing on it at all.