5 - with you

"hi binnie you finally wake up hehe,"

'felix wtf was that you awkward idiot,"

"aren't you supposed to be watching movies with the others?" changbin asked, getting up slowly to sit on his bed.

"i was about to but i saw your lights were still on so i decided to check on you," felix put his phone away as his focus was now fully on the gorgeous older boy who just woke up.

"lixie i know you love movies so much, you shouldn't be missing out," he gently run his fingers on felix's fluffy hair, "i'm fine, you should go now."

felix frowned, the thoughts of leaving the older made him sad. it took him a few minutes to think about any excuse to not leave, only to give up in the end and decided to just tell the older his true intention.

"but i wanna be with you..." felix mumbled.

"hm?" changbin asked with the purpose of making felix repeat his words, he actually heard the boy clearly.

"i want to spend time– no, i want to take care of you..."

"but it's movie night, you can't waste it just to look after me when i'm perfectly fine–,"

"i like you more than i love movies..."

"oh god who allowed you to be this cute," changbin sighed in defeat, "come here."

felix displayed an extremely wide and joyful grin as he took a seat next to his favourite person on the bed. he then sneakily wrapped both his arms around changbin's waist before snuggling into his neck.

changbin chuckled and tried to hold himself from smiling too widely, "lixie."

the younger snuggled his head deeper into changbin's neck, breathing in the older's scent. felix has always love the scent, it's like a mixture of mint and a little bit of strawberries.

"i assumed chan had told you that i have a fever?"

"mmhmm," felix replied, hugging him tighter.

"so i guess we shouldn't be doing this?"

"but binnieeeeee,"

"no buts," changbin slowly stood up, causing the younger to release him from the tight hug, "i have to take the meds now."

hearing that, felix immediately pulled him down to sit back on the bed before standing up himself instead.

"i will prepare it for you! you just wait and rest here~"

not even giving a chance for changbin to reply, felix made his way out of the room towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"you're THAT whipped, huh,"

the voice made felix startled and he even almost spilled the water on his shirt.

"damn it jisung," felix cussed under his breath, "since when have you been here?"

"since minho refused when i asked him to sit on my lap and said i was distracting him too much," jisung explained, "also i can't believe you really ditched our movie night just to spend time with changbin in HIS room."

"i have a reason okay," felix rolled his eyes.

'binnie won't like it if i tell jisung that he's sick yea,'

"i wonder what you two are planning to do tonight," jisung wiggled his eyebrows, teasing the other boy.

"what are you on about oh my gosh," felix put his head down, too embarrassed to know whatever was on jisung's mind.

"you must've love him so much that you even choose him over movies,"

"shut up i'm leaving,"

"don't forget to lock the door!"

"oh my gosh jisung stop it!!!"

felix ran all the way to changbin's room, ignoring all the stares he received when he passed by the living room. the sound of jisung laughing haunted him and he swore to himself that he will whoop jisung's ass tomorrow.

thankfully, felix managed to save the glass of water on his way. stepping into the room, he closed the door before turning around and saw changbin searching for something on his desk, looking so weak.

"hey hey hey," felix set the glass down on the desk, "binnie what are you doing?"

"i can't find my phone,"

"go back to the bed for now, i'll find it for you,"

changbin obeyed, he literally have zero energy to fight back. he waited for felix patiently while sitting on the bed.

a few seconds later, the younger boy came with the water and changbin's phone in his hands.

"jjajan! i found it in between your lyrics notebooks," felix exclaimed happily, earning a soft smile from the older.

he then clicked on the power button to check if it's working. the phone's lockscreen light up and the wallpaper caught felix off guard.

it was a picture of him that changbin secretly took when they were playing with the snow earlier today. changbin noticed the flustered expression on felix's face and chuckled.

"uhm i'm sorry i didn't mean to–" felix instantly stretched out his arm to hand the phone to the owner.

however, changbin just stared at the beautiful but flustered boy in front of him in awe.

"cute, isn't it?"