6 - good night

"i really like this picture honestly,"

"i'm really sorry i–"

"why are you apologising? i should be the one doing it," changbin caressed the boy's hand that was holding the phone, "i'm sorry for using your picture without your permission."

"oh no no it's okay, binnie...."

he slowly took a seat next to changbin on the bed, placing the glass of water in between his thigh while pulling on his own sleeves, "..as long as i don't look ugly in the picture."

"what do you mean, hm?"

turning his body, changbin softly grabbed the younger's chin, desperately wanting to make eye contact with him.

"you're the most beautiful person i've ever met in the world, lixie,"

those words might sound cliché, even the both of them would agree that it's too overused these days.

however, that will not change the fact that felix could feel the aggressive butterflies going crazy inside his stomach.

after a few seconds of being lost in changbin's eyes and words, the younger finally came back into his senses.

he broke the eye contact and pursed his lips, trying hard to hold his smile.

but little did he knew, changbin could still see it through his pretty eyes, they're shining too bright you could see stars if you look closely.

"don't do that,"

"do what?" felix questioned, genuinely baffled.

'that thing with your lips, it's hard to control myself to not kiss you,'
too bad changbin was too uncourageous to say that out loud.

"lixie, look at me,"

once again, he brought the younger's chin to face him but this time felix refused as his eyes wandered everywhere in the room but changbin's.

"ahh you're so cute when you're shy," he put both his hands on felix's cheeks, squishing him, "gosh what do i do with you."

and that's when their eyes met again. felix unconsciously flashed a really bright smile, despite his face still being squished by the older.

changbin on the other hand, giggled softly for a while before his eyes traveled down the younger's lips, lost in thoughts while admiring the light pink colour and plump shape.

the all-smiley felix finally caught on changbin's little fantasy, not knowing what to do as he just put all his trust in the older for whatever that was gonna happen next.

"hey guys, chan-hyung sent me here to OOH—"

jeongin's jaw dropped at the sight of the two older boys on the bed, seconds away from connecting their lips. god knows how bad he felt for interrupting their little moment.

"oh— uhm— the medicine! yes, don't forget!" he reminded, "here have some uh— popcorns!"

a pack of popcorns were thrown right onto felix's lap, almost causing the water to spill.

"innie! be careful," changbin yelled at the boy at the door, taking the glass that he didn't even realise was there the whole time into his hand.

"i'm sorry!"

with that, jeongin flashed an adorable awkward yet teasing smile as he left the room and closed the door for them, lowkey panicking.

"i can't even be mad at him, he's too precious," changbin spoke.

"i know right, he's a baby,"

"you too,"

"what about me?" felix asked in confusion.

"you're a baby too," he said as he ruffled the younger's hair and patted his head, "my baby."

"binnie how could you say that," felix covered his tomato face with his hands, his long sleeves that he pulled on a lot made him looked even softer in the older's eyes.

"baby i would've kissed your forehead if only i don't have this stupid fever,"

and that's when felix knew that he couldn't hold it anymore, his face was literally burning. it's not like he's never been in this situation before, in fact they act around each other like this 24/7. but still, felix would never get used to it and he didn't know why, he just really couldn't. binnie's words hold too much power on him and he's not complaining. he even knew the older was secretly enjoying it too.

"oh, right! time to take the meds,"

leaning forward, felix reached for the pack of meds at the head of the bed, next to changbin's pillow. he then read the labels before taking out the pills according to the instructions.

"here binnie,"

changbin had nothing else to do but to obey the younger and took the pills with the water on his hand. he still felt bad for being the reason felix was missing the weekly movie night.

"thank you lixie," both boys smiled meaningfully, "now i'm just gonna sleep, you should probably join them before the movie ends."

hearing that, the younger just stayed frozen and silent next to changbin. he fiddled with his fingers, bouncing his legs as each silent second passed by. changbin immediately took the hint.

"...or you can stay here if you want?"

"yes, i want to stay here and watch you fall asleep. maybe i can play games while waiting," the younger replied, trying hard to not sound desperate, "i promise i will leave right after."

changbin chuckled along with an endearing smile. he prepared himself as he laid down behind felix who was still sitting on the bed and said, "fine then, honey."

leaving the bed with a small jump, felix sat on the floor to give the sick changbin full excess to his own bed while he watched lovingly from the side.

"do i turn off the lights?"

"yes, please,"

felix walked towards the switch and returned in no time.

"so which game are you gonna play?"

"oh i don't know i haven't decided yet," he said unconsciously as he's lost in the older's eyes, again as always.

"sure, you haven't even take out your phone yet," he teased, maintaining eye contact with the boy on the floor at the side of the bed.

"yes— i— uhm—,"

"alright, just come here lixie," he moved a bit, giving space for the boy to join him on the bed, "just not too close, i'm sick remember."

felix smiled uncontrollably happy, he loved the fact that binnie always knew what he wants without him saying it. he got on the bed, hugging the older without a second thought.

"lixie i said not too close,"

"i don't care i miss your cuddles binnie,"

"but we just did it last night?"

earning no response, changbin patted lixie's head that was resting comfortably on his chest. he could feel the younger smiling as he snuggled deeper into the hug.

"thank you so much and good night, lixie,"

"good night to you too, binnie,"