2

Karin

Karin

3 months later

6/21/22

me and mikey started dating 3 weeks after the incident again. the kids love having there parents live in the same house. mikey said we were going to his moms house and he had a surprise for me.

"honor your first come on" i said sitting on the bed. she came with her ipad sitting in my legs. i sprayed water in her hair detangling it. i added aussie kids brushing threw it again.

i pulled all her hair up and then pulled to strands out in the front. i put gel on the edges of her hair bushing it up. i put a woogie in her hair making it a ponytail before twisting it into a bun.

i used the aussie kids spray on the too strands making sure not to get it in her face and curled it with my finger. i put a cute red and black bow in her hair since everyone was wearing red.

"babeee!" i yelled. mikey came in.

"huh?"

"can you help her put on her dress while i go get Jonah and i ready please" i asked putting honor on the floor getting off the bed.

"yea" he said walking over to me picking up honor placing a soft kiss on my lips.

i went to get Jonah and curled her hair with the aussie spray. i put her in a baby wife beater, baby ripped jeans, some nikes, and a red bow.

"cute?" mikey asked me as honor walked in.

"absolutely" i said kissing her cheek and the mikeys.

i know have a long straight blonde hair. i brushed it touched up my edges and then put on my red dress and christian dior heels and purse.