3

Karin

Karin

"babe i'm going to hang out with the girls" i told mikey walking downstairs dressed.

"ok bye i love you" he said looking at my outfit with Jonah sleep on his chest.

"i love you too" i said walking out the door.

i drove to dreams house cause the whole gang was over there.

"hey bestieeeee" she yelled pulling me in to a hug.

"wassup where everybody at i got an announcement to mak" i said walking in seeing everyone on the couch. i gave everyone a gift bag except for dream.

everyone opened theres and started screaming.

the girls came and hugged me there box looked like this.

then the guys hugged me and texted mikey

then the guys hugged me and texted mikey. there box looked like this.

dream sat the looking upset.

"here" i said giving her a special gift bag. everyone started at her seeing her start to cry nodding her head.

i went and hugged her

"thank you" she said hugging back.

" no problem baby but i gotta go and help mikey he says he's not feeling good" i said looking at my phone.

"thank you guys tho" i said getting in my car speeding home.

"babe!"

"babe where are you!?" i yelled running up the stairs to the room. he was laying on the bed.

"baby what's wrong" i said getting on the bed laying in his arms.

"ma stomach hurt" he said lowly. i just laid there. he started kissing around my face. he turned us over so the he was on top of me.

he pulled my shirt up a little started kissing and blowing on my stomach.

"babe stop" i said laughing.

he laid on my stomach and fell asleep hopefully he feels better before his game.