4

Karin

Karin

4 months later

"alright babe i'm out to practice see you at the game" mikey said kissing my cheek as i laid in the bed.

"ok bye i love you" i said getting comfortable.

"i love you too" he said closing the door.

2 hours later

"honor what chu wanna wear?" i asked as i was getting Jonah.

"koolaid" she said bringing me her koolaid shirt. m

"ok mama" i finished changing Jonah. i turned on puppy dal pals and then left to go help Honor get ready and do her hair.

when i was done. i put on a red hoodie dress that says blessed on it with some red fluffy slides.

i drove to mikeys game got the girls out

i had Jonah on my hip and i was holding Honors hand. we walked in walking to the gym. it was packed in there.

we ended up sitting on court with mama c. i went on instagram seeing i was on shade room teens.

theshaderoomteens

❤️ liked by mikey and 39, 673 others

@FashionNova has Karin Cunningham glowing in the hottest styles! #FashionNovaPartner

i looked up seeing the game was about to start and turned my phone off.

they started playing and my baby was doing good. i gave Jonah to Skye and continued to watch. they were going hard. halftime came and the score was 73-21.

Lake Norman had the ball and threw it to mikey. mikey jumped and so did the other team. as they were coming down the other team purposely stepped on his leg snatching the ball.

mikey fell to the floor yelling.

"oh my god" skye said with her hand over her mouth.

"shitttt bro ref time out time out" he yelled with tears in his eyes.

"oh my gosh he's crying" i said standing up walking on the court.

"mommy" i heard honor yell i turned around seeing her running to me. she grabbed my hand and i continued walking to mikey. everybody started cheering for me.

i squatted down to mikey holding his hand.

"can you show me where hurts" the nurse asked. he pointed but not close enough. i showed her where he was talking about.

she started checking it out and mikey other arm over his eyes as i still held his other hand.

"daddy you ok?" honor asked.

"yea" he said.

"babe"

"hmm?"

"can you get me some water please" he asked.

"yea hold on" i said standing up. i walked honor over to mama c and then left the gym to a convection stand.

"hi can i get a water and ice" he passed it to me no pay. i walked back in the gym. i helped mikey sit up and game him the water. i put the ice where he said it hurt.

they lifted him up moving him on side court. they continued the game but i wasn't worried about that i was worried about him.

skye started walking over with Jonah crying to the top of her lungs reaching for me. i stood up taking her for skye.

"shh mamas" i bounced her.

"mommy i'm hungry" honor said.

"give me a minute please."

"just take him to my car please i'll take him to the doctor" i said standing.

i grabbed honors hand and we walked out to the car i got them in. Jonah was still crying. i got in the drivers seat waiting for them to bring mikey.

they helped him in the car and drove off. Jonah fell asleep from crying.

"now do you understand why i said i'm not ready for a 3rd child yet 2 plus you is enough right now"

"ok" he said plainly.

"babe-"

"no it's fine i understand"

"i didn't mean it like that i'm just saying like since your hurt it's gonna be hard to help the kids and everything."

"oh yea i'll try" he slightly smiled at me. seeing him hurt makes me hurt.